Another decent loss this week, I could get used to this :)
Last week: 94.1kg
This week: 93.3kg
This weeks Loss: 800gm
Total Lost: 47.3kg gone forever
I'm getting closer to the 80's and I still can't quite believe it.....
Wrap up of the weekend goes like this:
Friday after work I went to the school disco with Rhian, but only stayed about 10 minutes, cos she didn't want her mum and dad hanging around!!!
She even told me off for taking too many bloody photos!!!
My girl is growing up!
I will post some pics later, but I forgot to send them to work so I could - duh!
Anyway, after getting kicked out of the disco, I went to pick up Jeremy and we headed home.
It was great to have some time with him after he had been away for three days, and I think absence really does make the heart grow fonder.... even if it was just 3 days! hehehehe....
Saturday morning he headed off to golf with his BFF from down the road, and I just pottered around for a bit, then went off in search of a security light for the garage.
Hadn't been home long when the boys rang to say they were stopping off at the pub, and that I should go and join them.
So I did.
2 beers later we came home, then J's BFF invited us down to his place for a wine cos his wife had a couple of friends over.
OK - suits me :)
One BOTTLE later, we get a call from J's sister to ask us to go out to a reunion of a local bar that has been around for absolutely ages, and it was the local watering hole for J and his sister and their family way back when they used to party all the time!
Anyway, for the locals, it was the Angus Inn in Lower Hutt.
So..... we headed home and got changed, then went over to Lower Hutt and joined up with J's sister and cousin and another friend for another bottle of wine before heading off to the bar for a FANTASTIC time!!!!!
Well, what I remember of it after three vodkas!!!
Jeremy had the sense to take me home at about 10.30pm, so all in all I don't think I did too badly!
I mean to say - I had my first drink at damn near midday, and I lasted all the way through until 10.30pm - GO ME!!!!
Although, I was a bit of a mess on Sunday morning, and could hardly lift my head from the pillow!
Jeremy gave me until 11am, before he ripped the blankets off and made me get up and have a shower!!
We were supposed to be going out for brunch (a new little thing we do - just the two of us) but I was so seedy that I couldn't even bare the thought of food, so J just got KFC and came home, and I marinated on the couch for most of the day!
Luckily he wasn't too crabby at me for wasting the day...... lol
So, that is pretty much my weekend in a nutshell....... Wasted most of it with alcohol, and once again I am kicking myself for it!
But, what is done is done, and all I can do is remember how crappy I felt on Sunday morning, and hope that will deter me from over-indulging next time :)
YEAH RIGHT!!! *rolls eyes*
I just wish that I had more self control, but I guess that is the story of my life huh?? hehehe
OK - so now on to something completely different.
In four weeks time, Jeremy and I are heading up to the Hawkes Bay and will be going to the Celt Cup RaceDay (Horse racing for those who have never heard of it).
I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to it, as the entire weekend is paid for, travel, accommodation, meals etc - EVERYTHING!!!
So, all I have to do, is find something to wear.
I am pretty sure that I have it sussed..... but need your advice :)
Thanks to my DARLING wardrobe Fairy - CARA - I have this gorgeous dress (size 16 by the way lol).
So, what I am thinking of doing, is going out on the hunt for a little red shoulder shrug/wrap thing to cover my arms, and teaming it with natural stockings, red shoes and a red bag and red jewellery and a red hat or some kind of red hair thing.
God - can you tell I haven't had to do this before??????
Anyway - my question to all of you....... is this:
Do you think that this dress would be suitable for a day at the races, teamed with all other things red?
Or...... should I look for something else entirely????
Of course the dilemma there, is the fact that I don't actually want to spend a hell of a lot of money on something that isn't going to fit for much longer, because realistically, things that I wore a month ago are now too big for me already!!!
I don't have a problem buying a red shoulder thing, because I am sure that I am not going to lose too much more from my top half.......
Anyway...... I am a walking fashion disaster!!! I have NEVER had to worry about anything like this before, because I have either managed to avoid anything like this, or I haven't actually had a choice in what to wear, because I have just worn what fits - not what looks good!
Make sense???
HELP!?!?!?!?!?!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Monday 7th September 93.3kg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tee hee I'm the wardrobe fairy!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to update your photos LOL :)
ReplyDeleteLuv ya
xoxoxo
ha..you will need to be able to drink all day if you're going to the Kelt! watch Rangirangdoo that day too..he'll be racing in the Epsom in Sydney xx
ReplyDelete