Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Tuesday 22nd September
OK - so the weekend was great - just one of those weekends where everything seemed to go right and it was just perfect!
Friday night we decided to go out for a quiet drink with Sharon, and then Sue met up with us a bit later on.
As always, it was a great laugh....... and the bonus was, that everyone decided to actually go home at a reasonable hour!!
We were home in bed by about midnight, so it was brilliant!!!
We had such a fun time just talking and laughing and dancing - it was AWESOME!!!
Saturday morning, Jeremy and I just lazed about for a bit, then got organised and did some bits and pieces around the house before Cara and Owen were due to arrive.
It was FANTASTIC to have them stay, and I every time I see Cara she seems to have shrunk even more! It is fantastic!!!!
I LOVED having them to stay, and my only wish is that it could have been for longer :)
Although how embarrassed was I to discover that the spare bedroom door hadn't been put back on when we moved back in to the house!!!
Of course I realised this about 5 minutes before everyone was due to walk out the door.... so we had to improvise and hang a huge towel over the doorway so that they could have some privacy!!!!!
Crisis averted, but man o man I felt stink!!
I got picked up at 4.30pm to go in to town and have some food and drinks before catching the "Busting Out" show.
Jeremy headed off to the rugby, and Cara & Owen had a gig at a bar in town to attend, so we were all off at the same time.
I had a blast out with the ladies from the office that I used to work in, and there were lots of laughs indeed.
The show itself was a bloody crack up, and my cheeks were aching from laughing so much by the end of the night.
Just a rip snorter of a show, with tonnes and tonnes of good old belly laughs - PERFECT!!!!!!
After the show, Jeremy suggested I meet up with him and the group that he was with, but since there were 12 guys and no other women, AND they had all been drinking since 5pm, I said "no thanks" and opted to go home instead!
See......... I CAN be sensible when I want to be!! lol
So, I got home at about 11.30pm
Our guests got in at about 1.30am, and then Jeremy got in at about 2am.
Of course then he wanted to hear all about my night, and tell me all about his, so it was about 3am before we got to sleep!!!!
Then..... the bloody energiser bunny was up and raring to go at 8am!!!
That man is insane!!!
We hung out at home chatting with Cara & Owen for a few hours, and i think they must have left at about 11am?
Then, Jeremy and I headed out for a quick game of golf, before going to have lunch at Mitre10 Mega.
And I just have to say that they STILL do the BEST chicken salad around!!!!
After that, it was time to go get some groceries, then head home to relax.
So that is basically my weekend!
Like I said - it was fantastic!!!
And now it is Tuesday, and I got Rhian back yesterday.
So this week will be rather uneventful, cos when we have her, we try not to have anything else on at all.....
I was a bit bummed out that I only lost 100grams this week..... cos I KNOW that I can do way better than that.
But, I looked at the bigger picture....
My BMI is now 28.3.
When I started it was 42.9!
I have just 11.8kg to go to get to goal of 81kg!!!!
11.8kg!
That is insane!!!!!
And awesome..... all at the same time :)
So, bugger me if I "only" lost 100grams.
I'm over it already, looking forward to the week ahead and having a bigger loss on the scales on Monday!
And........ I it is just 10 sleeps until we head off to the Hawkes Bay for the weekend for the Kelt Cup RaceDay.
11 sleeps until I will be all glammed up in a dress and hat - how exciting!!!!!
I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just met up with your mum for a coffee. Rachel (daughter) was asking me who I was in town with, and I ended up showing her your progess photos. She thinks you are amazing and couldn't believe the difference!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend :) I have to pinch myself sometimes when I see you these days.......talk about skinny lizzie LOL
ReplyDeleteCatch you tomorrow, hugs to all.
xoxoxoxoxo
Might be just fluctuates week to week, but also may be muscle regain, often happens in first month or so at the gym, just reminding what got explained to me, that muscle has memory, and while building new muscle takes a very long time, it is different for muscle recently lost as this can come back reasonably fast (much like when you see someone's leg with the plaster cast off and the leg comes back to normal fast when normal walking etc). when you loose weight pretty fast you do loose a bit of muscle along with the fat, your legs would have had good muscle to carry the extra weight, so legs, back etc may regain some lost muscle and be retoning up in first weeks of gym. from Jasmine
ReplyDelete