Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday 15th September



Yesterday turned in to the day from hell at work....

everything that could go wrong, DID go wrong.
It's days like yesterday when I HATE being such a girlie girl!
Cos all I wanted to do was hide in the corner and cry!!!
But...... I didn't.
I snapped at a few people, said a few "choice" words here and there, and basically made everyone stay out of my way for most of the day.
And, I managed to get everything sorted by the end of the day, but I was soooo close to walking out the bloody door - I tell ya!!!
Nothing MAJOR major, just a few things going wrong that I had NO control over, yet apparently I am supposed to have a crystal ball to which I am supposed to gaze into and forsee these kinds of problems!
PLUS...... id didn't help that I also made a stuff up of my own, just because I was in a hurry, which saw me having to re-do a huge task.
Like I said.... I got there in the end, but it was a crap day, and I don't want a repeat of it at all thank you very much!!!

Today is shaping up to be a much better day.....
THANK GOD!!!
I've been to the gym and had a great workout - I will definitely feel it in my shoulders and thighs tomorrow I bet!!
Just having my protein for lunch in the form of a medium can of tuna, and I'm already 1.5 litres of water down for the day.
Agenda is prepared for my meeting this afternoon, and I am booked in to see my boss re holiday leave after that.
All is good in the world of Jo.

I had a quick look in Equip on my way down to the gym before, and I found the only Red fascinator in the store..... it is quite pretty but it is not very big.
But...... it is only $19.95, so I might just go with that one.......
Who would have thought that I would ever be interested in fashion and fascinators and all that jazz!  hehehehe.....
I've come a long way huh??

2 comments:

  1. Glad today shaped up better and I hope you get the dates you want for leave.
    Sounds like the one in the shop @ $19.95 would be an excellent buy. I know how expensive they can be!!!!!! The bonus is you can try it on before you buy :)
    Well done on the Gym work out.
    Talk soon.
    Luv Ya :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day turned out better today Jo!
    I know you'll have a ball at the races - getting the outfit is half the fun!
    Kel xxx

    ReplyDelete