Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Wednesday 16th September
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!
The bestest little sister anyone could ever ask for!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day and it's filled with love and happiness!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Not much more to say today.... I'm heading off to the gym in a minute, gotta make up for not going on Monday :)
Work is busy, and I love it!!!
Found out my co-worker is finishing up on the 11th December. Her specialist recommended her finishing work at 32 weeks since she is carrying twins.
I told her to make the bloody most of it and take all the "me" time she can get...... cos I know what it was like with ONE newborn, I can't begin to imagine what her life is going to be like with TWO!!!!
So.... I gave an annual leave wish-list to my boss yesterday, and have my fingers crossed that I can get the three days in between Christmas & New Year off.
I worked the days last year so that I could have this year off, but then my co-worker goes and gets pregnant and stuffs it all up!!!
Can't be helped, but I also can't help but feel a little pissed off about the whole thing...
Anyway, here's hoping that I get the days that I want and all will be good :)
I also found out yesterday that she is not going to be replaced at all, so that means 6 months of me doing her job as well.
To be honest - I can't wait!!!!
I love being busy and I love a challenge, so I am really looking forward to it.
Helps that my boss has faith in me too, and actually said that he doesn't think I will have a problem taking on the majority of her workload as well.
YAY!!! It's nice to hear that I am doing a good job and that I am actually appreciated :)
This weekend (Saturday night) I am heading off in to town with a group of women (12 in total) to go see a show called "Busting Out".
The show itself looks like it will be a laugh, and the people that I am going with (the ones that I know) are a great bunch of women, so I am looking forward to it.
I will actually be the youngest one attending! Hehehehehe.....
Makes a difference these days to be the youngest in anything!!!!
Righto - Gym time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That show looks a 'blast'. Wish it was comng to Palm Nth.
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow :)
xoxoxoxo
Oh am so jealous! Would love to go see that show as it looks fantastic! Have a fabulous time and can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteI have just got in from seeing the show "BUSTING OUT". It was FANTASTIC you really will enjoy it. Heaps of laughs.
My sister is going to the same show, same night as you. sounds good:-)
ReplyDelete