Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Tuesday 8th September - #2
Just HAD to share this with you.....
At lunch time today, I was wandering around the mall - as you do :)
I ventured in to Pagani - I have NEVER been brave enough to go in there before, but anyways, I'm just having a look around, and NO ONE gave me a second look!
Then, I spied a gorgeous winter coat in a black & white houndstooth fabric and I took the size LARGE off the hanger to try on (not thinking that it would do up)......
Just as I put it on, a saleschic rocks on up and says.....................
"Oh NO!"
I freaked out a bit and I'm like "What????"
She's like "That is far too big - I will go and get a MEDIUM for you to try!!!"
I nearly dropped dead!!!!!!
Seriously - I think my heart completely stopped!!!
It is pure craziness!
INSANE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh - can just sense your happiness:-)
ReplyDeleteThink of when you reach the 80's this is almost half of your body weight gone from your start weight!! Unreal!
OMG I have tears and goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawwww you so deserve it :)
ReplyDeletethats fantastic, its such a good feeling :)
ReplyDeleteomg amazing!You are doing fab! Well done
ReplyDelete