Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday 11th September



It's gonna be a busy kid-packed weekend for us....

Rhian is off to Poppy's for a sleepover tonight, but that means that Poppy will be at our place for a sleepover on Saturday night.
Plus, we are babysitting for Jeremy's sister, so that means we are gonna have 4 kids all under 6 in my house - ARGH!!!!
Why the hell did I agree to that!?!?!?!?!?!

Man Flu has struck again in our house, and I am doing my best to keep my distance.
I was almost pleased to have to leave to come to work this morning!
I am over the coughing and sniffling and complaining already and it has only been 2 days!!!
Bring on the warmer weather I say!!!!!

Not much more to report..... seems to be a bit like groundhog day around here lately :)
Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bet he didn't get a flu ijection this year either!!!!!!! LOL. They don't make good patients do they :)

    Have fun with the kids :)

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you survived the weekend with the kids and the man flu!

    ReplyDelete