A teeny tiny loss this week..... and I am sure that if I didn't have a pee before getting on the scales.... it wouldn't have even been that!
Oooops :)
Last week: 92.9kg
This week: 92.8kg
This weeks loss: 100gm
Total Lost: 47.8kg
I would have thought that going to the gym and upping my exercise would have helped with the losses, but I guess it isn't to be the case!
Maybe I should lay off the wines and vodkas again :)
I will come back and update about my weekend tomorrow, but for now I am just enjoying the company of my gorgeous girl..... she has been with her dad for a week - so I am LOVING having her back.
It seems the older she gts, the more I miss her when she is away!
Nite nite :)
Enjoy time with the wee Princess :)
ReplyDeleteEven a small loss is good LOL :)
Luv Ya
xoxoxox
Drop the wine and stick with the vodka, surely if it's a clear liquid it should have the same affect as water ... lol
ReplyDeleteLook at that number - 92.8!!! What a legend you are, well done.
Awww, I so know what you mean, as they get older they are less work and they become a great source of random conversation.
ReplyDelete