Friday, September 25, 2009
Friday 25th September
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!
The bestest big sister in the entire world!!!!
I hope your day is filled with love and laughter and you get totally spoilt!!
xoxoxoxoxox
Do you ever have really really yucky dreams? So much so that when you wake up, you feel ill, like sick to the stomach ad upset???
I woke up with a fright at 2am this morning, I had just been dreaming about Jeremy having an affair!!
I can't remember the exact details, but we were at Mum's place in Foxton, and he said that he was going to play golf, but in fact he met up with a woman!!
I have no idea who she was or what she looked like, just the fact that she existed and that he had lied to me about golf!
When I woke up I was shaking! It took me ages to get back to sleep, and I still felt a little upset when I woke again at 6am.
Weird...... Over it now, but at the time is was yuck!
Not much more to add.....
It's been a busy morning already and I still have lots do to before my work week is over so best I get back to it.
Here's hoping that the weather improves over the weekend, as I would love to take Rhian to the zoo.
Cross ya fingers for us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HATE horrible dreams!
ReplyDeleteWe're hoping to get to the zoo on the weekend here too and the weather is awful today as well! Best of luck to us both! K x
This is what i think the dream could mean. Being at your mum's place could mean the old you, not just the one who had extra weight, but also the general you of yesterday. Lately maybe you notice how over this couple of years a new you is emerging, and it is not just the kgs. It is maybe that instead of staying home on the couch at your mums, maybe you are out playing golf (representing not so much golf as stepping into things be they a hike, swim, gym, country trip, socializing by dancing or active type things)and so my theory is maybe you are the new woman he is now having the affair with. i am sure that this could be a bit frightening for anyone to make changes, be it weigth loss, or be it getting a better job, or hair color, or whatever because one wonders how ones relationships will shift and change. The reason i do not think the dream is a prophetic real one, is that it seems highly symbolic that you are sitting home with your mother in the dream, which seems very symbolic of you being a great mother, but not having been able to get out there and be the active dynamic person as much as you wanted in the past. from Jasmine
ReplyDeleteHope you get to the Zoo :)
ReplyDeleteLuv you
xoxoxoxo
Ha! I had a dream a while ago where Stew went with another woman... when I woke up I slapped him one... and told him even though it was only a dream he was in trouble! *smiles*... he totally understood... he knows me too well. That's real love for ya eh?
ReplyDeleteHave a neat weekend.
AND thanks for the lovely comment on Pepsi.
hey gorgeous Jo! I have moved! You can follow this comment to my new abode!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Airlie