Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday 29th September



My big big boss said the funniest thing today.....

He joked that I would have to go get all of my teeth reset!!!
Me, being the total plonker that I am, asked why?
He said "Because you have lost so much weight in your face, they will be too big for your head soon!"
Hahahahahahahahahaha..........

He's been away for a few days, and hasn't seen me, and like I said, my body is doing a bit of "re-positioning" of the remaining fat cells, so my shape is changing, and he always notices - he has had weight issues himself for years.
Anyways, I just laughed..... but also silently hoped that I'm not looking gaunt in the face already????
I personally don't think that I am, but then again....... I look at myself and still see the fat Jo anyway, so asking myself is a bit of a pointless task :)

Tell ya what was funny the other day.....
I was sitting on the loo, just thinking about life - as ya do..... hehehehe
And I started looking at my forearms.
I realised that they are quite small now, and it actually felt a bit foreign seeing them attached to the rest of my body - if that makes sense??
Small things are amusing me now..... like the fact that my forearms are a subject of interest for me!!!
My fingers are long and bony now, and there are actually knuckles that are bigger than my fingers....
The tops of my feet have veins and tendons and bones etc that actually stick out and aren't swallowed up by the fat swollen puffy feet of years gone by.
I can wear high heels all day long, and then in to the night as well if I have to :)
In fact, I don't wear flat shoes at all during the week!  And I love it :)

There was a major dress trying on session last night at my house....
Well, OK, it was just me, and one dress, but it was fun all the same :)
I figured that I better put on everything that I am wearing to the races on the weekend, just to make sure that it all looks OK.
Well..... just as well that I did - cos the dress is now too big!!!
I am going to have to do some creative sewing tonight to take it in around the bust area, and the back.
It's strapless, so I will be relying on my boobage to hold it up...... and since I don't actually have any boobage anymore, it's a pretty big ask!!!
I have a strapless bra, and it is too big......... so I stuffed it with my silicone insert thingees, and it was still too big!!!
So........ I had to get a pair of socks to fill it out to make my boobs big enough to hold the dress up.

And even with all that extra padding, it was still too loose at the back, so I am gonna ditch the socks, use the silicone inserts and take in the dress!!
HOPEFULLY that will sort my flat chested problem, and the dress will stay put for the entire day :)
Cross ya fingers for me on that one will ya?!?!?!  
Hehehehehehe....

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get the dress sorted :) Don't want to see you 'baring all' at the Races LOL
    May see you tomorrow :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recommend getting your teeth done! It costs the earth! Just starting on Brylee's teeth ....
    As for the boobage.. you could always get some falsies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes the fat girl in me, sooooo excited! Look at all those awesome things that I dream of - ring sized fingers, high heel legs!!! OMG - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it time for new photos yet?!
    I am so happy for you Jo... could you imagine this happening to you a year ago? Silicon inserts and taking in dresses?! Go you! x

    ReplyDelete