Can you spell PLATEAU??
Hehehehe.... I think I might have hit one??
I didn't lose a single thing this week!!
Last week: 92.8kg
This week: 92.8kg
This weeks loss: 0.0kg
Total Loss: 47.8kg
It's weird though.... cos even though I have lost just a few hundred grams in the last month, my body has changed so much!
Just yesterday I went to see a friend and she was absolutely blown away by the way I looked.
And I had only seen her a week earlier!
Maybe because I am wearing clothes that fit a bit tighter these days, and you can see the shape of my body now?
Dunno - but because I have had so many people comment over the past week about how great I am looking - I'm not too worried about the scales :)
It's taken me a bloody long time to finally accept the fact that my body is a strange and complicated thing, and it is going to do whatever the hell it wants to do!
I'm OK with that!
Especially since I have a dress to wear this weekend, and if I had lost too much more, it won't fit anyway! hahahaha.....
My weekend was pretty good - Friday night I was supposed to go out with Jeremy and his mate from down the road, but couldn't be bothered, so stayed at home with my princess instead.
The boy got home about midnight, then proceeded to tell me all about his night, and of course, also tried to solve all the problems of the world - as you do when you have had a few too many beers! lol
He finally fell asleep mid-sentence at about 2am, and I thought that I would finally be able to get some sleep!
HA!!!
Whatever!!!
The incessant snoring coming from his side of the bed put paid to any plans I had of a peaceful slumber, so at 3am I decided to shift camp and try to get some sleep in Rhian's room.
Well, her bed ain't that comfortable, cos I like a hard bed, and hers is too soft, so I tossed and turned for a while before finally managing to doze off, only to be woken at 6am by noises form the street.... Rhian woke up as well and when she saw I was in her room, she climbed in to bed with me, and insisted on cuddling me and going back to sleep!
7am she decided to wake up, and tell me "Mumma, I will hop back in to the other bed, and we can have a bit of a talk. OK?"
Too funny!!!
So, she hopped in to her spare bed, and told me that we had to talk about what we were going to do that day!
What a sweetheart!
Saturday was spent shopping and delivering Avon orders, and visiting friends, and then Saturday evening was a very quiet evening, just hanging out.
Saturday night I managed to get a bit more sleep, but of course Daylight Savings stole an hour, and Jeremy snored like a trooper again!
He is off to the Dr this afternoon, cos the man flu that he got a few weeks back is still hanging around, and is pretty much the reason for him snoring the night away we think.
Oh yeah - and the fact that he is STILL SMOKING!!!! Grrrrrrrr.....
Sunday was another relaxing day - Rhian and I went off shopping at some second hand shops while Jeremy headed off to golf.
Managed to score a few bargains, like a gorgeous pink padded long jacket for Rhian for just $6 that will be PERFECT for her next winter.
I got 3 cute skirts, a pair of jeans and a pair of cargo pants, all for $30, so I was happy too!!!
I will finally have some clothes to wear that fit - YAY!!!!
Then it was back home again for another quiet afternoon, and peaceful evening!
Which brings me to Monday.....
Blah!!!
Lot's to do today, so that is good :)
And I love the fact that I have two short weeks in a row due to having this Friday and next Monday off - YAY!!!!!
So there ya have it - not very exciting huh???

A bonus it wasn't a gain :) I'm sure you'll get going again soon although you are looking real slim already :) I just had to keep looking at you the other week each time you walkeed in front of me.....just can't believe it. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week & hopefully the man will get his flu and snoring sorted real quick LOL
Luv ya
xoxoxoxo
Damn those scales for choosing to plateau on the wrong side of 50kgs! If determination counts for anything you'll get them moving again in no time. Rhian is just too precious! Glad you had a good weekend.
ReplyDelete