Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday 14th September - 92.9kg

Just a small loss this week:

Last week: 93.3kg
This week: 92.9kg
This weeks loss: 400gm
Total Loss: 47.7kg

Creeping slowly towards that 50kg loss..... can't wait!
And it means that I am "only" 11.9kg from the surgeons goal of 81kg.
Woop woop!!

The weekend was good..... Rhian went off to her sleepover at Poppy's house on Friday night, and Jeremy and I had a very relaxing (read lazy) night!
He has the man-flu again, so was tucked up in bed by about 8pm, and I wasn't very far behind him to be honest!
What a couple of old nannas we are!
Saturday morning I had a bit of a sleep in and then headed off to Spotlight to see if I could get some stuff to make a fascinator to wear to the races.
Well..... it turns out that the feathers are on average $9 a packet, and I would probably need 3 packets.
Then I would also need the clip thing ($5), plus a flower or something to go in the middle ($8), plus some little diamantes on sticks ($12).
So....... all in all, it is going to be cheaper (and less hassle) to actually just buy one.
I have seen one that I really like on TradeMe, it is $48 so a bit expensive, but it is just lovely.

And here is another one I like, that is only $30


Pretty sure I will go with the $30 one - whaddaya reckon????

Righto - so after my failed shopping trip to Spotlight, I went and got groceries, then picked up Rhian and Poppy and went back to our place.
The kids played happily, and not long after we got home, Lizzie got dropped off as well, cos we were babysitting her for Sonya.
The three girls played well together, and there weren't too many dramas - YAY!!!
They were all in bed by 8.30pm and the house was quiet once again!
Sunday morning they were up at 6am, but were happy to watch TV, and since Jeremy was up early due to the fact that he couldn't breathe properly lying down (cos of his blocked nose) they annoyed him for a good hour before I hauled my ass outta bed to get their breakfast sorted.
The rest of the morning was spent mucking around doing not much of anything, Son & Pete called in to pick Lizzie up and stayed for a coffee, then before we knew it, it was lunch time, then time to take Poppy home!
All in all it was a pretty good weekend, but once again, it flew by too damn fast and I am left wondering where the hell all the time disappeared to!

This week I haven't got much lined up at all.
Will get to the gym at least three times this week during my lunch breaks.
Need to get my nails done at some stage too.
How exciting - not!!!

Righto - time to go do some work now!
Hope you all had a good weekend!

***Avon orders are due to me by the end of Monday - TODAY!!***

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Janene, I like the first one best, then again, you could buy one of those feather boa thingys from the $2 shop and take it to bits and get a couple of little shiny beads and the clip bit and then you'd be sussed for under $10??

    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same - I like the first one best!

    Another loss - well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first one and congrats on the loss :-)

    ReplyDelete