Here is the latest addition to my collection......

I have been searching for some pretty red shoes for AGES, and I finally found some the other day, so I just HAD to buy them!!!!
I find it really really hard to find shoes that fit my size 11 feet, and even harder to find pretty shoes that don't have a skinny heel on them, so you can imagine my delight when I spied these beauties!
It has literally taken me 6 months of searching to find them!
I love them!
And ya know what????
I don't care that they make me taller than everyone else!
I am proud of my height, and for the first time in my life, I actually walk taller with my head held high, because I am no longer the "Walking Brick ShitHouse" that I used to refer to myself as.
So yeah - I may be 6ft tall already, and the heels on these babies make me even taller...... but I DON'T CARE!!!!
Hahahahaha.......
And on to some funny stuff..........
Rhian had me just about peeing my pants last night.
Jeremy and I both wear Jean Paul Gaultier fragrance.
I LOVE the "Classique" and he has "Le Male".
We laughed when we first met cos we both wore it :)
Anyway..........
Here are the bottles:
So Rhian was just playing with them, and all of a sudden she says
"You can tell that the blue one is a boy, cos it has a penis"
WHAT?!?!
I didn't even know she KNEW that word, let alone what it bloody meant!!!
Hahahahahahaha.........
Geez I cracked up, then of course she got the giggles, and then Jeremy got the giggles and before you knew it we were all just cracking up.
Too cute!
Righto....... plans for today:
Go to the gym at lunch time, go shopping for a shrug/wrap thingee for the races.
After talking with Cara (my personal stylist.... teehee), I have decided to go with a soft pink or blue shrug and shoes and accessories etc, cos there are little sequins on the dress that catch the light and throw pale pink and blue tones.
So now, I just have to find shoes, bag, wrap/shrug, hair accessories, jewellery etc.
Wish me luck!!!
Oh yeah - THANKS for all the kind words about my progress pictures!
I can't quite believe that it is me at times - but I LOVE it!!!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Wednesday 9th September
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the shoes,
ReplyDeleteOut of the mouths of babes LOL
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxoxo
Ooh oooh - go to Shanton for the blue shrug thing coz I went last night and they had lots. Kate (kittie444)
ReplyDelete