Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday 2nd November - 90.5kg


FUCK!


Last week: 90.1 kg
This week: 90.5 kg
This weeks result: GAIN of 400 grams
Total Lost: 50.1 kg

FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

It's my blog and I can swear if I want to!

I'm constipated, I have my period and I'm over tired.

BUT..... there is still no excuse for having TWO gains in a row!!!.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Nuff said :(

8 comments:

  1. Jo, as you said, you are constipated and yuhave your period....they are not excuses they are fact. You had a minor gain last week of 200 gms, which was possibily the lead up to your period. This week you are constipated.....and you KNOW that you have previously dropped huge amounts when you have become regular.....I know this feels like a letdown, but you surely must know that this is just your body doing it's thing and not you!!! Big HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things that are a fact of life and you will drop the weight by the end of the week :) The other "the tiredness"........have you done what I said to do!!!!!! :)
    Luv ya big time :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good poo & the disapperace of your period & you will back to the 80's in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't add much to what's already been said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As hard as it is I think you need to look at the bigger picture and that is you have only had what 3 gains since the operation. Now if you had been going along like pre op how many gains would you have had???? I can only imagine the heartache at a gain when you have done so much to change your life. I think you are AMAZING and I ADMIRE you so much. Good luck for next Monday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hon... thought I would add my two cents! If you are unhappy with plateauing (or gaining back) then lay off the booze for a while, be a bit more picky about what you eat and up your exercise (haven't heard much about the gym lately!) - if not then carry on the way you are and accept that you will not keep losing. It's pretty simple really! It's also up to you - only you know what is most important to you at this point in time! Love you lots, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa said it so well **wink** **wink** LOL :)

    ReplyDelete