Monday, November 23, 2009
Monday 23rd November - 89.6kg
Pffft....
Last week: 89.7kg
This week: 89.6kg
This weeks result: -100grams (Pfffft!!!)
Total Result: 51kgs
I thought I mighta had a bigger loss this week...... 100 grams is all I could manage!
My resolution is not to get too hung up on the numbers though - but it still pisses me off!
Let's see what this week brings.... especially with my exercise being upped so much!
Well, it will be this week - that's what I mean.
I am starting the first week of the Couch to 5km program again this week, just because I knew that I wouldn't get a chance to get back to the gym after last Thursday, and I'm not brave enough to run out on the street in public.
I literally couldn't get to the gym - they were closed cos they were laying new carpet.
It should all be finished today though - so my plan is to do Week 1 Day 1 again.
Then I will do it on Wednesday, and probably Saturday (if I can get to the gym) cos Friday is our work Xmas Party.
We all get loaded on to a bus and taken away to a secret location!
God alone knows where we will go this year - it's always a great day though - so I really don't care too much where we end up! lol
Anyway - this post is rather disjointed, cos I am flat out busy at work, and my head is in a million different places, so best I get back to it before I stuff something up completely!
My weekend was great - a wonderful party on Saturday night, followed by NO hangover on Sunday!
YAY!!
Gotta love that huh?
I got LOADS of compliments from people, and even Jeremy got pulled aside by one lady and she asked him if it was actually me!
She thought he had a new girlfriend! hahaha....
Too funny!!
Righto - gotta run :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man your xmas work do seems to come around quickly lol.... Have a great day :-)
ReplyDeleteWell done on the loss... and remember those wonderful measurements you shared with us last week! YOU ARE ROCKING!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes I agree with Jaxx - your Christmas do has come around so quickly!