This week: 90.4kg
This weeks result: -100grams
Total Result: -50.2kgs
A teeny tiny loss this week...... Not entirely happy with it, but at least I don't have to report a third gain in a row.
I Have managed to get my eating under control a lot more than what it has been, and my water intake has also improved.
Now I just have to work on getting back to the gym and actually MOVING my butt.
It's time to do the hard yards - and not just cruise and let the surgery do all the work.
I knew this time would come..... but I'm still not happy about it.
My aim for this week is to get to the gym at least 2 - 3 times, and up my protein intake cos I know that I need to concentrate on that over empty calories and excess carbs.
In a way, I think my bodies aversion to breads is a blessing in disguise :)
What a weekend :)
We rescued a couple of kittens on Friday night that were dumped over our back fence - we think!
We were sitting outside after work, and heard a miaow..... and on closer investigation, found the two wee cherubs behind the garage!!
We have a stream that runs along behind our place, and it is a shortcut to get up to another street that is used by every little shit head in Wainui we reckon!
Anyway... it wouldn't have been hard for someone to just chuck them over the fence and no one would have even noticed.... No one in the area knows anything about them, and they are sooooo cute!!!
The SPCA has been contacted, and so has the Cats Protection League, but for now they are staying put at our place!
I know, I know - I said that we wouldn't get any more animals, but I think this is just pure Fate :)
They are both little boys (I think) and they were so scared and timid on Friday, but now - they have the run of the house, and apart from a few "accidents" they are eating and drinking well, and also using the litter tray too.
We have called them Thomas & Charlie, and they are just so affectionate and cuddly and just plain lovely!!!
When Jeremy and I split up at the end of last year - Asha & Cha (our other two cats) were re-homed to a friend of ours.
We enquired about getting them back earlier this year, but their new owners are very very attached to them, so we never pushed the issue.
Now - it is like we have been given a second chance :)
Righto - I have just got back from the Dr.
She is amazed at how far I have come, and absolutely thrilled for me as well :)
YAY!
According to her scales, I am 91.5kg with all my clothes on, so I can totally handle that!
She has ordered a range of blood tests for me, so I will get them done in the morning on my way to work.
I have to get to the bottom of this fatigue.... it's just annoying me now!
I'm so over waking up tired, feeling tired all day and going to bed exhausted.
Hopefully it is an easy fix..... cross ya fingers for me :)
Righto..... time to go and grab some lunch now.
Since I have been out for my Dr appointment this morning, I can't really take a full lunch break - so no gym today.
Instead, I will get some salad and eat it at my desk while I try to get some work done.... not very exciting, but hey - whaddaya do?
P.S. I have somehow managed to delete my mailing list for Avon!!!
GRRRRRRRR @ me!!!!!!!
So..... if you have been getting my brochures, please let me know so I am able to compile my list again?
I have most of you locals, but it is the "Out of Towners" that I will struggle with!
Can ya email me with your addresses again please???
And of course, if there is anyone out there in cyber space that wants a brochure, lemme know!!
I'm sure that the blood tests will throw some light on the tiredness and then you will be able to get it sorted. It's not nice being so tired all the time.
ReplyDeleteHope the kittens are behaving. What did Rhian think about it all? LOL Busy busy here LOL
Luv ya
xoxoxoxo
Will watch with interest re your blood tests as I have been the same and nothing seems to show up when I had tests some time ago!
ReplyDeleteAnd just checking that you have myself and Lynaire on your Avon email list.... let me know if you need Lynaire's details.