Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday 30th October


Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It CAN'T be November on Sunday!!!!
Can it???

The year seems to have flown by too damn quickly, and it's hard for me to believe that I need to be Christmas shopping already!
Only TWO more pay days until Christmas...... ARGH!!!!!!!
Maybe a magic money tree might appear in my back yard between now and then huh?
Yeah RIGHT!! Hehehe....

It's been a busy week so far.....
Got my hair coloured last night and once again I love it.
It's the same as usual, just a full head of foils, and a slight trim up on the ends - and I love it :)
My hairdresser is really cool too.... she knows that if I have my face in a magazine, then don't talk to me! Hahaha.....
I told her on my first visit that the thing that annoyed me with my last hairdresser was her incessant yabba, so unless I talk... she just leaves me to it - I LOVE THAT!!!!!

What else has been happening?
Not a lot!!!!
I have been in bed early every night this week - and by early, I'm talking BEFORE 8pm!

OK - so I don't turn the TV off until later, but I have been so damn tired this week, all I want to do at the end of the day is collapse into my nice warm bed and relax.
I can't wait until the weather warms up and I don't have to turn the bloody heater on at all.....
Or the electric blankets for that matter! hehehehe
YES - I am still using my electric blanket at night.... It's a habit I just can't seem to break
Of course I HATE getting in to a cold bed - I just can't do it!
Good Grief..... my life must be pretty bloody boring to be talking about electric blanket usage huh?

Tonight, my friend Sharon has decided to have a "Spaghetti & Beer Night" at her place.
Now.... I can't say that I am overly keen on either of those two things, so I have no idea if I will make an appearance or not.
I might just go around to Jeremy's sisters place and catch up with her instead.

Saturday we have nothing planned - Jeremy has golf in the morning, so I will either go to the gym, or do the housework.... not sure what sounds more exciting! hehe...
Sunday, we are going to a 4WD day with the Contractors Federation that Jeremy belongs to.
Should be interesting!
Not at all sure what is involved in it, but it's something different, and it will give me a chance to catch up with the wives of Jeremy's customers that I haven't seen for a while.
Looking forward to it :)

Last weekend I managed to take photos of all the clothes that I need to get rid of, and they are now all packed up in boxes nicely in the spare room, instead of thrown in to a giant pile in the corner.
I have named all the photos and have a list of everything to, so if anyone is interested in knowing what there is, flick me an email, and I will send you the list.
wishuponakiwi@xtra.co.nz

Righto..... I think that is about it for now.
My life truly is totally unexciting at the moment!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. The list.......pretty please......you know where to find me ROFL :)
    Have a great weekend and lets hope it is a fine one & warmer for you :)
    Will talk soon :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I've just emailed you for the list - but I better be nice and let your mum have first choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the year is definitely flying by, i'm sure it goes quicker the older we get!

    ReplyDelete