Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday 25th November



Flat out today.....

Absolutely MENTAL!!!

But......... I MADE myself leave my desk, and I am proud to say that I have just completed Week 1 Day 3 of the Couch to 5km program.
I will start Week 2 on Monday, cos I KNOW that I wont get a chance before then.... but I'm not too worried :)
Did I mention that I am LOVING IT???
Although I have been told that it gets way harder, so lets see how I am feeling this time next week?
Hehehehe.....

I'm absolutely GUTTED today - I forgot my lunch!!!
Last night we had lamb chops and salad for dinner, so I made myself a gorgeous salad for lunch today.
But, I was in such a bloody hurry to get to work this morning, that I left the damn thing sitting in the fridge at home!
NOT HAPPY!!!
I REALLY felt like that bloody salad too!

Luckily I have rice thins in my drawer, and I have just had some of them instead :)

Righto - meeting at 2.30pm and I still have a pile of stuff to get done.... ARGH!

1 comment: