Went to the gym at lunch time today - I loved it.
Makes me wonder WHY the hell I stopped going???
Anyways.... I did Week 1 Day 1 of the couch to 5km program again today.
It was fantastic!
I had some new tracks on my ipod so I just went for it while enjoying the music.
LOVED IT!!! Or did I already say that? lol
Tomorrow I will go back and just do a little bit of cardio, then a weights circuit.
My bag is all packed and ready to go :)
Food was also great today.
Instead of snacking on stuff that I didn't need or (really) want.... every time I went to reach for something, I actually stopped myself and asked myself if I REALLY needed it?
And...... every time I reached for something, I took a drink of water as well.
So, all up today I have had 2 litres of water!
Great idea Joanna!!!!!
I did cave slightly when i got home after work, and I was looking in the cupboard for dinner ideas...
I spied a chocolate bar that I had forgotten about, and since it was already open, and just a few pieces left, I HAD to eat it!
It was almost automatic!
And once I had eaten it, I felt a bit icky anyway - that'll teach me for being a piglet!!
Dinner tonight was basic.... I couldn't be assed cooking - and it didn't help that I hadn't taken any meat out of the freezer this morning!
Jeremy decided he would be happy with a salmon and salad sandwich, and since I can't eat bread AND I hate salmon (can't stand the bones!!!!!) I made a small salad and chucked in some tuna chunks with Balsamic Vinegar - YUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
Now, we are both lazing about and playing with the kittens!
What an exciting life we lead huh??
I plan on having an early night, cos last night I was awake for hours stressing about work today...
Turns out I needn't have bothered, cos although it was a busy day, it wasn't nearly as "hard" as I thought it was going to be!
Maybe I CAN do it all?
Hehehehe...
Just call me superwoman!!!
Woo hoo :) Told ya you could do it :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxoxo