Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday 12th November

I'm knackered.... when am I not lately huh?
I have actually taken the afternoon off!
Why?
Cos my brain was getting frazzled, and I KNOW that I wont have a chance to take any time off for the next month or so, so I made the most of it today.
Didn't help that I have been as constipated as hell lately, and this morning I took some coloxyl..... boy did they start working!!
I was in and out of the loo and to be honest, it was getting a bit embarrassing, so when I thought about taking half a day, the crampy tummy and frequent loo stops helped make up me mind!
Of course since I have been at home, I haven't so much as thought of the blimmen toilet!
Grrrr!!!
I am so OVER having to rely on laxatives to keep my bowel somewhat regular.
Coloxyl with Senna are supposed to be quite mild, but no matter how mild they are, I still don't like the fact that I have been taking them every day for the past 6 months!!!
I stopped taking them last week, and my God!! I got bunged up straight away!
Anyway, I know y'all don't wanna hear about my poo history, so I will stop going on about it for now! hehehehe...

Righto - it is the Eastern Hutt School Gala tomorrow night, and I have just made a chocolate slice as my contribution to the bake sale.
Just spoke to Chris and he has told me that Rhian instructed him to call me and tell me that both Jeremy and myself MUST be at the fair tomorrow! Cute!!
We will be - it starts at 5pm, so we will head off there for an hour or so after work.
Should be a bit of a laugh :)

Got my blood test results in the mail today - but since I am not a nurse or anything - I can't tell what the hell they say!
Ah well, I am sure that my Dr will be in touch with me if there are any problems....

I feel like I could sleep for a year.......

Oh yeah - I updated my progress photos earlier today....
They were well overdue, and the photo that I have used was taken on Friday morning before work.

Check out the funky jacket I have on - Thanks to my Wardrobe Fairy - Cara! hehehe.....
I'm LOVING my new smaller clothes!

7 comments:

  1. Love the photos :) Have fun at the Gala. It is so neat that you can all be there :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome photos chickeee!!!! You are looking fantastic! Hope the gala goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gawd!!!! You skinny minny!!! You looking totallyyyyyyyyyy awesome jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hon... the before and after side by side shot really shows how far you have come... good for you! Enjoy the gala and remember if all else looks dodgy, buy your own slice back again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing progress Jo! You are looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the photos look great, what a difference.

    Have you tried taking something like berocca in the mornings for energy - my husband swears by them.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing jo... just awesome. Well done. Good luck with your test results.

    ReplyDelete