Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday 11th November



I am pretty sure my brain is well on it's way to being completely fried!

I have been sitting with the dude who I am taking over from for most of the morning, and I have a million new bits of information running through my head.
I will be training with him for the rest of the week and also Monday too..... ARGH!!!
The need to extract as much information as possible from him in a few days is a bit stressful, but I am sure that I will get there!

Nothing much else is happening.....
I went for my gym reassessment last night, and the chick that did it was pretty disinterested about the whole thing.
She went through the motions, asking me the standard questions, and even after I had told her about the Gastric Bypass, she still proceeded to ask me questions that totally didn't relate to me.
Hard to explain, but I just got the feeling that she had better things to do...
Not sure what I expected, because to be honest I didn't really want to be there either......
Ho-hum....

Charlie and Thomas are great - so so so cute and affectionate!
We are doing things differently with these two than what we did with our last cats.
They had the run of the house, and we pretty much pandered to them.
These ones have a bed that they sleep in - they DON'T sleep in ours like the last ones did!
THANK GOD!!!

Hmmmm, what else?
Not a hell of a lot going on at the moment....... just plodding along with everything.
I'm still tired, so am looking forward to getting my blood test results to see if there is actually anything that can pin point why I may be feeling like this.
Of course, I guess I also have to face the fact that I may be tired "just because".
Ah well, I will cross that bridge when I get to it I guess!

3 comments:

  1. Wanna come and be tired with us and a cranky baby LOL
    I'm sure you will do an amazing job with the new work :)
    Had to laugh about the cats.......Jeremy has obviously learnt that cats can sleep in their own bed :)
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had a fried brain after barely two days training and lots of gaps. Pleased tomorrow is it - I'm out of there!!!

    Thanks Jo for you support and kind words. Thanks also for the top - but I do want to pay for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you survive the training - trying to absorb so much information in such a short time frame can be so boring!

    ReplyDelete