Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Tuesday 10th November
Well.... it's gonna be a busy few weeks for me......
I found out today that I am "shifting roles" for up to 4 weeks!
One of the guys in my office is having an operation and will be off work for up to 4 weeks.
They need someone to take over his role while he is away - and guess who got the job?
I'm freaking out a bit to be honest!
My training starts at 2pm today, and he is away from Monday - ARGH!!!!!!
It's a whole new role for me - something that I haven't done before, so it's going to be a challenge that is for damn sure!!!
Ah well - I'll just try to take it all in my stride :)
Took the kittens to the vet last night to have them vaccinated - they were turned away cos they are too young!!
The Vet reckons that they are only 6 or 7 weeks - MAXIMUM!
My poor babies!!
Never mind...... we have them re-booked for the 21st, so all going to plan they will be all up to date with their shots then.
Not a lot more happening this week!
I have my reassessment at the gym tonight after work.
Kinda dreading it in a way, cos I haven't been for ages - but then again - I just have to suck it up and deal with it huh?
We ordered the house paint this week.
SCARY!!!
You know what that means?????
That means that I will once again lose all my damn fingernails doing the prep work!!!
I HATE HATE HATE sanding - but it has to be done!
At least the weather is getting better, so I might even get a tan!
And....... we are also looking at the prospect of paying someone to have it done - or at least helping to get some done.
Jeremy's mate from down the road - his dad is a painter desperate for work, so has offered his services very very cheaply.
Jeremy has yet to suss him out totally, but I would be thrilled if we got help!
Of course it means coming up with the cash...... which we are trying to do at the moment :)
Might have to go out and sell my body!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......
KIDDING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ROFLMAO....Don't think Jeremy would appreciate THAT!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWill be great if the Dad down the road works out. Fingers crossed.
I am sure you will be fine in the new role. They must think you are capable or you wouldn't have been asked :)
Big Hugs & cuddles to the kittens LOL
xoxoxoxo