Monday, November 16, 2009
Monday 16th November - 89.7kg
Oh it's a great day today!
The scales have moved, and this time, they are on the RIGHT side of 90kgs!!
Last week: 90.4kg
This week: 89.7kg
This weeks result: - 700grams
Total Result: 50.9kg
Stoked with that result, and as I said before - I will NEVER get on the "other" side of 90kg again - EVER!!!
This morning has been completely 100% full on with training for my new temporary postition here at work.
I have been freed for an hour to catch up on emails and grab some lunch, so that is exactly what I am doing :)
Fingers crossed that tomorrow, when the dude has gone, I will be able to remember everything, and do a good job!!
I'm sure I will, but I think it is normal to have feeling of doubt like I am.
Righto - time to go heat up my leftovers from last nights dinner for lunch....
Then I will make a quick dash to the chemist to pick up a nasal spray.... ya wouldn't believe it - I started getting a bloody head cold yesterday, and when I woke up this morning, it felt 10 times worse!
My eyes are watering, my nose is running, and I have an itchy throat!!
This week of all bloody weeks!!
Ah well - I will just does up on all the legal drugs I can.
Wish me luck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done on getting back under the 90's. Hope you get better soon :)
ReplyDeleteLuv ya
xoxoxoxo
Bugga about the head cold....and congrats on the loss :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the loss and being an 80's girl!!!! Hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteThat must feel wonderful, must be a great feeling, very exciting. The new profile pics certainly tell the story as well. from jasmine
ReplyDeleteWell done Jo:-) What a great feeling for you.
ReplyDelete