Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday 20th November



I can totally see why the Couch to 5km program recommends a rest day.......

I have sire bits on sore bits!  hehehehe...
But not bad sore if that makes sense??
My hips and thighs are the parts that are suffering the most, and I guess that is just because I haven't done any kind of exercise for a while, they are maybe not that happy with me?  lol
And......... they are gonna be even MORE unhappy with me when they realise that this is forever now!!!
Hehehehe...


My gorgeous friend (the one who introduced me to the couch to 5km) has suggested doing the Taupo Half Marathon in August - Crazy much??
I tell ya what - I am seriously considering it!
In a million years, I NEVER thought I would even be contemplating something so huge, but ya know what??
I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Righto - I haven't really got a lot more to say for today......
Work is pretty busy, and I even dreamt about it last night!
Monday is going to be hectic, and I am already stressing about it!
But..... I am just gonna take some time out on the weekend to relax and enjoy things.
Cos that's just what I need to do sometimes :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I will try to remember to take plenty of pictures at the Xmas party tomorrow night :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend....especially seeing the looks on those faces that haven't seen you for 2months LOL :)
    oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete