Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday 26th November



I decided to go and look for a new top today, so that I could wear it to the Christmas Party tomorrow.

Silly thing is....... I couldn't find anything that I liked enough to actually spend money on!
Back in the "fat" days, I would have bought the first thing that fitted, no matter if I "loved" it or not.

Now.... I actually have a choice, and even though there are racks and racks of tops out there that would fit me no problems, I didn't like anything I saw!
BUGGER!
So, I guess I will just wear a top that I already have.....

My arms are really achy today from the gym workout yesterday....
After I did the week 1 day 3 program on the treadmill, I then went on the rower, then 4 different arm machines.
My shoulders and biceps are feeling it today...... but it's great :)

What else??
Nothing!
How totally exciting!!!
It's been another busy day today, and even though it has been stressful, I have coped.
This morning I did find myself reaching for the lollie jar (cos I KNOW there are pineapple lumps in there!) and I had to stop myself each time.
I finally caved in, and when the guys went on the coffee run, instead of my normal long black, I got a trim mocha with half the chocolate that would go in a "normal" trim mocha.
The first two mouthfuls were divine......... but after that, it made my stomach churn and I went all icky for a bit!
Not sure if it was the milk (cos I haven't had milk for weeks and weeks now) or if it was the chocolate?
Either way, I wont be getting another one any time soon!

It freaks me out in a way, here I am, 10 months down the track, and I am still learning and finding out what I can and can't eat!
I wonder how long the "learning" will continue for?

Righto - time to get back to work...
We have the entire day off tomorrow.
Well, not really "off".
We have a 4 hour meeting (for the entire company) in the morning, then our Xmas party in the afternoon, so I have to get everything done today...
BIG ASK!!!

Outta here.......

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at the xmas party....I bet a few wont recognise you LOL :)
    See you next week :)
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete