Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday 15th November

My Facebook status today read:

"Hey 90's - KISS MY ASS!! I'm an 80's girl dammit! BooYah!!"

I know that I am a bit premature, and I wont actually post my "official" weigh in until tomorrow, but Yesterday morning I was 89.9, and this morning I was 89.8kg
ALL GOOD!!!
I am bloody determined to NEVER go back in to the 90's EVER AGAIN!!!
NEVER!
EVER!
NEVER EVER I SAY!!!

Yesterday I mentioned the fact that I got a pair of jeans at the local Rebound Clothing store (awesome 2nd hand shop). Well, they are a size 16, and I was sure that they wouldn't fit at all.
I washed and dried them yesterday, but didn't want to try them on at all, cos I was having such a good day, that I didn't want to spoil it by them not fitting.
So, I tried them on this morning, and they are just bloody perfect!!
Size 16 jeans!
UNREAL!!
I still find it hard to believe that I am as "small" as what I am, and I will catch a glimpse of myself from time to time, and have to go back and take a second look to make sure I actually saw what I thought I did!
Like yesterday..... I got out of the shower, and caught a glimpse of my upper half.
My shoulders are almost pointy, and my collarbones were sticking out. of course then I started examining my forearms, and they are positively scrawny!
Compared to Jeremy's arms, they are tiny - just tiny.
And that freaks me out a bit to be honest!
I mean, I LOVE what I see now.... well, MOST of what I see I love - but I still see myself as the huge girl that I used to be at times.
I am trying to be patient in letting my head catch up to my body, but it's hard at times.

I saw a lady that has a daughter the same age as Rhian - they used to go to the same daycare. Anyway, she works in my building, but I haven't actually seen her since before I had surgery.
I ran in to her in the corridor the other day, and she first of all looked me up and down, then asked about Rhian and school, and then it must have clicked, I could almost see it register on her face!
"Oh my gosh, have you lost weight?"
Hehehehe.... I just replied "Oh, only about 50kgs!!"
Then just laughed - as I do!
Of course she laughed too, and said "Well, you look great!"
Then I said Thanks, and we had to rush off to our respective jobs, but it certainly put a huge smile on my face for the rest of the afternoon :)

Righto - time to go and think about getting some dinner ready....
This morning we gave the house a bloody good clean, and then I made a batch of (TERRIBLE) Bran muffins. Since then, we haven't done much of anything at all!
In fact, I left the house to go buy a feeding dish thing for the cats, and that is IT!
Lazy much??

Oh yeah - if anyone has a decent Bran Muffin recipe - can ya flick it through to me please???
I LOVE Bran muffins, and was hoping that they may (fingers crossed) help with my constipation issues..... But the ones I made today are just terrible! Tasteless and rubbery, and they have all stuck tot he bloody paper - NOT HAPPY!

All Bran Muffins recipes gratefully received - THANKS!!
EMAIL ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment