Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday 17th November



My head cold seems to be getting no worse - thank goodness!

Although this morning, I had the added "pleasure" of a headache thrown in as well - not fun!
All I wanted to do was curl up under the covers and hide from the world, but we all know that wasn't gonna happen!
So... I swallowed a couple of panadol and just got on with the day.
I am "on my own" at work in my new temporary role, as the dude I am replacing is away from today.
So far, so good... I haven't had to deal with a hell of a lot of anything!
Yay :)

I had plans to get to the gym at lunch time....
Yeah right!!
I seem to have lost ALL motivation for the gym lately.
Hell, who am I kidding?
I lasted about three weeks, since then I have been maybe 5 times??
Even this morning when I was going through my bank statement, and saw the automatic payment detailed....
I felt guilty for "wasting" the $78 last month, but did it get me enthused about going today?
HELL NO!!!!
Instead - I wandered around the mall aimlessly looking at stuff that I could buy if I won lotto.


Incidentally - did you know that a new King size Duck Down duvet inner at Farmers retails for $849!!!!!!!!
There is 50% off at the moment, but even still - that is $425 on a bloody duvet inner!
CRIKEY!!!

Oh yeah - back to the gym thing.....
SO I know that I NEED to get my butt back there.
I KNOW that my legs aren't gonna get toned or smaller without some kind of exercise.
Yet I still can't bring myself to go.
OK - I could blame the head cold this week, and the fact that I KNOW once the blood starts pounding, so will my head.
But, really?  Is that enough of an excuse not to go?

Can someone please find my motivation and send it back to me?
Pretty please????



2 comments:

  1. Well I just found the motivation to keep going in my measurements....in 5 weeks I have lost 15.5 cms and lost 1% body fat...........even though I have actually gained weight........Can only be the gym!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well you know me Jo i am a gym convert! Which i put all down to my personal trainer...maybe try some classes? Not like your not fit enuff...or cardio coach or C25K they are good podcast programs

    kazz =]

    ReplyDelete