Daily trials and tribulations of Jo :)
How adorable.......Oh I so love kittens, I am almost tempted to get another one, but Riddick seems to be okay being an only child.....
NO No No........not again!!!!!! :) When will you learn....I do hope they are staying :)xoxoxoxox
Ooooops!!!!!!! That should be I do hope they are NOT staying :) Male cats will spray everywhere!!!!!xoxoxoxoxo
OMG they are so cute!
Mother, male cats will not spray everywhere if they are fixed - do you remember Fluffy spraying anywhere (here's the bit where I have my fingers crossed that he didn't!) - more to the point, what happened to the last two you had Jo?
aww cute!
NOT..NOT and not! I am so not a cat person. They are cute of course, just not for me.
LOL - like Chris, I say I'm not a cat person, that's why I don't know why we have the two little ginger ones we have?!?
Awwww too cute!
Lisa......think Fluffy was female!!!!! LOL :)
Mum! Are you completely mental?? Fluffy was a male!! Just without nuts! Love you xoxo
Thank you Jo - I am sure that Fluffy was a boy too!
Oh shucks....Steph agreed with the both of you....me...I'm still not tottally convinced LOL
How adorable.......Oh I so love kittens, I am almost tempted to get another one, but Riddick seems to be okay being an only child.....
ReplyDeleteNO No No........not again!!!!!! :) When will you learn....I do hope they are staying :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxox
Ooooops!!!!!!! That should be I do hope they are NOT staying :) Male cats will spray everywhere!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo
OMG they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteMother, male cats will not spray everywhere if they are fixed - do you remember Fluffy spraying anywhere (here's the bit where I have my fingers crossed that he didn't!) - more to the point, what happened to the last two you had Jo?
ReplyDeleteaww cute!
ReplyDeleteNOT..NOT and not! I am so not a cat person. They are cute of course, just not for me.
ReplyDeleteLOL - like Chris, I say I'm not a cat person, that's why I don't know why we have the two little ginger ones we have?!?
ReplyDeleteAwwww too cute!
ReplyDeleteLisa......think Fluffy was female!!!!! LOL :)
ReplyDeleteMum! Are you completely mental?? Fluffy was a male!! Just without nuts! Love you xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you Jo - I am sure that Fluffy was a boy too!
ReplyDeleteOh shucks....Steph agreed with the both of you....me...I'm still not tottally convinced LOL
ReplyDelete