Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday 4th January 2012


Happy New Year!

Again.... so much for me updating every day while I was off work!
I'm so useless!  Hehehe...

I'm still on track, and I accomplished my mini goal of being lighter when I came back to work, than what I was when I finished last year!
OK - so it is only by a few hundred grams, but I'm still lighter - so I am taking that one!!
I was 89.9kg on Friday the 23rd, and this morning I am 89.3kg.
I've gone up and down a bit over the past 11 days, probably due to the wine and chocolate that I have had, but I haven't totally blown it, so for that, I am quite proud!

Now of course, every day counts, and it is gonna be bloody tough between now and the wedding, but I am DETERMINED to fit my dress, and even more determined to FEEL amazing!!!
It's just 66 days until the wedding, so I have a lot of work to do.....  But I WILL DO IT!

Speaking of the wedding..... we bought our rings yesterday!
EXCITING!!!
They both have to be re-sized, so we should get them back in about a week.
I took the opportunity to get my engagement ring made smaller too, as it is quite loose, so I feel a bit naked without that!

Sonya is working on the invitations, but we can't print them until she gets back from holiday (this weekend I think).
They look gorgeous, and now I just have to choose some paper and we can get them all sent out!
It's all starting to happen, and I'm feeling great about it all....
YAY!!!

New Years Eve for us this year was pretty quiet.... but I didn't mind at all!
Rose came over and we all went to Jeremy's Dad's place for a BBQ dinner.  We were home by 9.30pm, and I am pretty sure we were all in bed by 10.30pm!
It was great to be able to wake up with a clear head and actually enjoy the day, instead of nursing a hangover!

The day after New Years day we went off to the races at Tauherenikau (Wairarapa) and had a great time until it started to rain, so we packed up and brought the kids home, and left the others (Sue & Sharon and a few others) to it.
It was a great day out, and Rhian had a blast!

Jeremy and I went for a walk yesterday, and the intention was just to dot he big block (about 5kms), but half way around, we decided to go up a track that leads to a huge water reservoir... it is locally known as the "water tower track" and loads of people climb it for exercise.
Well..... I had forgotten how bloody steep it was!!!
But, I made it to the top, and was SOOOOO proud of myself.
I suggested to Jeremy that we should aim to do the track TWICE by the end of he month!  I think I might be crazy!!  hehehe...

Anyway.... I really should go and do some work..... I'm back in the office now, and don't get another day off until Wellington Anniversary Day which is Monday 23rd January - 3 whole weeks away!!!
How will I cope?!?!

Then, the following week, Sonya and I are heading to Sydney for a long weekend - YAY!!
Then....... before I know it, it will be the wedding!
CRIKEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment