Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday 19th January 2012



I'm in for a busy day.... last day before my manager goes on leave for nearly 2 weeks, so lots to do...

Scales this morning were at 89.5kg, so better than yesterdays 90.4kg!
I'm really not sure what is gong on with them, but I an't keep away...
All part of the head journey me thinks :)

It will be interesting to see how I go for hunger today, I ran out of Greek Yoghurt at work, so I hard boiled some eggs up this morning before I left home, and brought them with me.
The plan was to eat 2 for breakfast and 2 for snacks through the day, but I could only get through 1 & 1/2 at 8am.
I don't have anything for lunch at this stage, so I might just have the other 2 & 1/2 eggs that are left in the fridge.
All I know is that I am absolutely full as a bull (on one ad a half hard boiled eggs!!!) and I am almost dry retching at the thought of eating anything else in the forseeable future!
I'm sure all that will change though, so I will keep an eye on the time and see how long this protein heavy breakfast keeps me satisfied for.

Not much more to report.... I tried on a pair of pants this morning, and while they fit around the waist and hips, they are still a bit too tight in the thighs....
I can't remember how they used to fit pre-Jaynie, and they are actually a bit too short, so I might just get rid of them anyway... Nothing worse than long pants that show your ankles off!  It is a pet hate of mine, and being so tall, it is bloody hard to find pants that are the right length...
Anyway, I'm just babbling now....

Do some work Joanna!!!

2 comments:

  1. I get your frustration re the height and clothes thing entirely Jo. For me the biggest issue is shoes because I don't wear pants much at all, but it is a huge pain in the neck. I had a conversation with a shorter colleague once and she said she'd never thought about it from a tall perspective before, but at least she can shorten her clothes, whereas we have to find them long enough in the first place!

    Hope your breakfast keeps you full for a while, and that the busy day goes well.

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo,
    I haven't commented before but just wanted to add my two cents in about low carb. It doesn't work for everyone, it has never worked for me (in fact has made me gain weight) despite me giving it a really good go and following some of the popular low carb diets carefully. It seems to have most effect for people that have insulin sensitivity or issues with that. What did you do to get to your lowest before you had your baby? What kind of foods did you eat? I think age is a factor as well, younger people generally have less insulin problems and may not respond to low carb as well.

    ReplyDelete