Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday 11th January 2012

This blog is probably gonna get super boring for a few months.... it's all gonna be WEDDING stuff!!!
Hehehe....

So.... I might as well start now!
Here is the invitation.....
Designed by Sonya (Jeremy's sister)... isn't she clever?!?





They were printed yesterday, and today they will be cut out and clipped together with a heart shaped silver split pin.
Soooooooo happy with them!
Oooooh, and I paid the deposit to the caterer today.... YAY!

Look what Rhian did this morning:

She has been going on about getting her ears pierced for ages, so this morning she was finally allowed to...
There were a few tears, but I think that was more due to the noise of the guns more than anything.
She is SOOOOOO proud of them, and insisted on wearing her hair tied back so everyone can see them!
So cute!
My little girl is growing up!!!

Food..... well, I did really well yesterday, and then last night drank an entire bottle of wine at a BBQ!
Oooooops!
Today is better.... I vow there will be NO alcohol pass my lips at all!
The scales went UP again yesterday, and I was horrified to see 91.3kgs before me!
This morning they have come down a little however, and 90.3kgs was my number.....
I'm gonna track every single thing that I eat, and post it here so that the Low Carb guru's out there can tell me what I might be doing wrong.....

So, in saying that, here is what I ate yesterday in order of when I ate it:

TUESDAY
7am: Trim flat white Coffee
8am: Trim flat white coffee
10am: Banana
12noon: Atkins "Endulge" bar - Caramel Nut Chew (it was the only thing I had in my drawer!)
12.30pm: Instant Coffee
1.30pm: 1 cup coleslaw, small can tomato & Basil flavoured tuna, handful of pine nuts, 4 sun dried tomatoes
3.30pm: Banana
4pm: Instant Coffee
5pm: Glass of wine
5.30pm Another Glass of wine
6pm: ANOTHER glass of wine
6.30pm: the rest of the bottle of wine!!!!
7.30pm: Small piece of steak, lettuce salad, hard boiled egg.
9pm: Bloody big drink of water!!!!!!!

So there ya have it!
Apart from the bananas, I can't really see a problem...... Oh, and the wine of course! Hehehehehe.......

Today, so far has been:

Trim Flat White
Trim Flat White
Banana
Trim Flat White
Dried Banana Chips (which I got a terrible stomach ache from and wont be eating any more of cos I threw the rest in thebin!!!)
Lunch will be: Coleslaw, tuna, beetroot, pinenuts, sundried tomatoes. (sounds weird but I LOVE it!)
Not sure what dinner will be at this stage..... I was far too unorganised this morning to get anything out of the freezer!

NEED to work on that!!

7 comments:

  1. Just love the pic of Rhian...what a brave girl:)
    Great that those banana chipps went in the bin lol. Just be careful with bananas.....Dad & I share a large one in smoothies but if I was to eat one it would be one of those small ones in the packets. Also only once in the day as they are a higher carb fruit. (I think). Make sure you drink a glass of water for every cup of coffee......give up the sweetners if you can and try just having a half teasp real sugar. I know your needs will differ a bit from ours because of the surgery so was glad I found that website. I will put a link on my mine as I think there are lots of recipes there that we can all use. :)
    Luv ya
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, what you mum said :) What sweetner do you use in your coffee? There are some great more natural ones out there - I bought a box of "purevia" from the supermarket and this is a natural sweetner so might be better??

    Half a banana is what I have - that is still like 10g carbs but it makes my smoothie yummy (or banana fritters if I make then instead).

    Also apparently coffee is an insulin stimulant and the last thing you want on a low carb diet is insulin stimulation! I still drink some wine though but we are all different and what one can have could affect another.

    I think more protein at the beginning of the day is what you need - make some of that bacon and egg quiche (no pastry) and take a piece of that in the morning. Other than that you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are doing great! I also like banans but have a small one in a smoothie for breakfast, this morning I had half banana and some paw paw. Good being prepared for lunch and I bet like me you are saving some money not buying lunches:-)

    P.S. Love the invites - they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember to also check out the amount of carbs in your cans of tuna [and salmon if you eat them too]. they can be surprisingly high depending on which flavour you eat.
    what is the total amount of carbs you are aiming for each day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jo,

    Have a look at how much milk you have in your coffee. Trim milk is higher in sugar than milk with more fat. I had a friend who did Atkins and he was allowed cream but not milk.

    There is often a lot of sugar in coleslaw dressing too.

    Hope that helps
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous invites :)
    And the earrings are super cute..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome invites! Sonya is very talented indeed! And Rhian looks so grown up with her ears done! Rachel is asking for hers to be done but I am being a "mean Mummy" (according to her) as I am making her wait until at least 8yrs old!

    ReplyDelete