Monday, January 9, 2012
Monday 9th January 2012 - part 2
She was chillin out with Bella this morning.....
Funny thing as, is that she also had the SKY remote in the other hand just before I took the pictures!
She looked just like her father! hahahahahahaha........
The wedding invitations are ALMOST ready to print.... EXCITING!!!!!
Sonya is making the last minute tweaks to them tonight, and then tomorrow I can print them - YAY!!!
I found some cute little heart shaped split pins that will hold the 2 pages together, and some really lovely plain white textured enveolpes.
Sonya has also designed address labels to match - she is so damn creative!!!
I will scan them and show you once I have printed them.... did I mention the word EXCITING!!!!!?????!!!!!
I tried the dress on.
IT FITS!!!
Well, OK, it's obscenely tight, but at least I can get it on now!!
I figure that if don't walk, breathe or even move at all for the day, then I should be right!!
Hahahaha..... YEAH RIGHT!
In another 8 weeks it should be just about perfect..... SO COOL!!!
AND..... I got my hair extensions today!
I decided on clip in extensions for the day, instead of spending $800 on bonded ones that can potentially wreck your hair...
And they arrived today - and are GORGEOUS!!!
I went and showed a girl in my office who spends a fortune on maintaining her extensions, and she reckons that she is gonna get some cos they are fabulous!
And, just because I can rave on an on about wedding stuff..... I booked the caterer today!
AWESOME!!!
Now.... back to the weekend.....
Friday night we ended up having an impromptu dinner at our place with Sonya & Pete and the kids, as well as Mike & Amy and their kids as well.
It all just kind of happened, and it's usually those nights that are the most fun!
I think they all left at about 11pm to go out (Jeremy, Jake, Amy & Mike) while I went to bed, and Sonya & Pete went home.
Sonya offered to have Jaynie for the night, so that I could go out too, but I just wasn't interested at all....
On Saturday, Sonya and I went out looking for envelopes and clips for he invitations and we got to talking about Jaynie, and Sonya offered to have her on Saturday night so that Jeremy and I could have some time out.
Of course I took her up on the offer, as it is only the 2nd time that I have had a night away from her! Jaynie that is - not Sonya! hahaha......
How blimmen typical though..... we looked at going to the movies, but there was NOTHING that either of us wanted to see... so we ended up staying at home and having an early night.... How boring!!!
Jaynie was a good girl for Aunty Sonya, and although she had a bit of a meltdown after her bath, and then cried a bit when it was bedtime.... she slept from 8pm through until 4am, woke for a bottle, then went back to sleep until 7am!!!
NOT FAIR!!!
So.... last night I was hoping for great things...... NOT A CHANCE!!!
She was up 3 times!
Grrrrr....time for some tough love again :)
Righto - it's time to go for the day - YAY!!!
I got over my funk from this morning, and got out for a great walk at lunch time..... I'm LOVING the fresh air and the fact that I am away from my desk - AWESOME!
Dinner tonight is a Tuna Pasta bake - which is Rhian's favourite.
I will jus take some tuna and have it with some salad..... leave the carbs to the others :)
Amy & Sonya are coming around for "bootcamp" after dinner, so that should be good too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wahoo for getting the dress on!!! You will do it, just leave those bad foods alone and you'll be fine. Eight weeks is more than enough to make a difference.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it always the way? That when you get time without kids then you are so buggered you just sleep?
ReplyDeleteHow wexciting about the wedding! Aargh!