Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday 16th January 2012



89.7kgs

Boy oh boy was I pleased to see the 80's again.....
Will be interesting to see if I can stay here, or if I will visit the 90's again!
Oh I hope the 80's are here to stay!!  hehehe....

Well, I decided that today would be the very first day of my NO ALCOHOL rule before the wedding.
It's a nice tidy 8 weeks until D-Day, so I need to lay off the booze....
And, since I can't just stop at ONE glass of wine, the decision was made to not start at all.... say NO tot hat frist glass and I will be fine!
Anyway....... I gave myself "permission" to have a few wines on Saturday night at a BBQ we went to.....
BAD MOVE!!!
Next thing I know, we are in a bar in Lower Hutt and I am telling a teacher from Jaynie's daycare that she has great tits!
Oh the shame!!!!!
I tell ya what - I was NOT looking forward to the morning drop off today - that is for damn sure!
When I walked in the door, she just laughed, and told me that I wasn't the first parent, and I wont be the last that she has seen out in town!
She also filled me in on some other things I was saying!  CRIKEY!
Apparently I went and told a group of scantily clad young "ladies" to go home and put more clothes on!!!
Lucky they must have just thought I was a drunk old timer, instead of someone insulting them!
All in all I had a blast..... apparently!
I do remember running through the rain to get to McDonalds, then standing outside and pinching the meat pattie out of Jeremy's burger!!!
Some chicks were laughing at that cos the look on his face was priceless..... so I had to explain to them all that I was  "low-carber" and that bread is "toxic"!!!
Jeremy thought it was a great hoot - he hardly ever sees me like that, so it was pretty funny!
Until Sunday morning of course!!!
I had to go collect the girls from Sonya's place, with a pounding head and a churning stomach...... NOT GOOD!
Then.... that afternoon, I had to take them both to a birthday party for my co-workers twin boys!
I tell ya what - a kids birthday party is not much fun when you have a killer hangover!

After a slight hiccup with the envelope labels.... Sonya got it all sorted on the weekend and I am happy to say that the wedding invitations are being posted TODAY!!!
Exciting!!!!!
Not sure what else the week will hold... but I do know that it will NOT involve any alcohol at all.
It will however, involve a LOT of exercise (starting today with a walk at lunchtime), a LOT of water, and a HEAP of positivity!
BRING IT ON!!!

5 comments:

  1. So NO to booze it is then :) That sounds very funny though.

    Hey, fantastic to be in the 80s - you will keep dropping, just have some faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No booze Jo is what we will be calling you :) Well done on getting into the 80's. You will look stunning on 'The Day'. :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! 8 weeks - how bloody exciting! You will have to be careful at your wedding - after having nothing to drink for 8 weeks it will all go to your head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do 8 weeks with no booze!! And who knows perhaps by after the wedding, you won't wont be so keen to drink?? LOL
    I am sure you will be in the 80's for your big day and that you will look stunning!!
    LOL @ what you said to Jaynie's daycare teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete