Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday 5th January 2012


I survived my first day back at work yesterday... helped by the factt hat I motivated myself to get out for a walk at lunchtime!
4.65 kms in fact - I was so pleased with myself :)

Then, today, I was determined to break the 5km mark, and I DID!
5.73 kms to be exact!
I have the coolest App on my iphone "iMapMyWalk".
It tells me how far I have gone, how long it took, and it shows me the exact route and even the elevation too!
AWESOME!

Scales were UP this morning for some reason.... 89.8kg!
I wasn't too happy with that, especially considering I have been doing everything right!
But..... I know that as long as I continue on the straight and narrow,. the numbers WILL come down!
And... with all this walking... the cms will come off too - and that is what I want!

Righto - I have a meeting to go to shortly, so best I stuff my salad down my throat and get busy!

1 comment:

  1. It is so bloody hard to get back into it after holidays! However easier to eat sensibly when you don't have an unlimited amount of time to donate to thinking about and preparing food! Well done on the lunchtime walks - wish I was allowed to do that!

    ReplyDelete