Bloody 'ell!
So much for updating every day!
Clearly I suck at that!
But.... I'm still on track and the numbers on the scales are still coming DOWN!
Yesterday morning was 88.8kg!
YEE-HA!!
We have had a busy few days, and now that the Christmas rush is over and done with, I'm sure that life will settle down a bit - I'm looking forward to that!
Christmas Day was fantastic with Jeremy's family - I stuck to my resolve of "no carbs" although I did overindulge in Wine, but hey - it was Christmas!!
Boxing Day was relaxing and Jeremy and I actually went shopping!!!
When we got to the mall it was pretty quiet so we were lucky, but by the time we left an hour and a half later, it was complete BEDLAM!! Queues out the doors of shops, people everywhere..... Jeremy got a bit of "pushchair rage" with people being obnoxious and not moving quickly, or not moving at all to let him through!
it was bloody funny at times....
Mum & Dad came to our place on Tuesday, as did Rhian, so it has been a lovely few days with a full house, but fantastic all the same!!
We have had a pretty crap time with Jaynie in the last few days.... in fact, Tuesday night was quite simply the worst night that we have ever had with her since she was born... the other day, I didn't think it could get much worse, but Tuesday night proved me wrong!
She wouldn't sleep at all, and was screaming every 20-30 minutes. We managed to get her in to see a Dr yesterday, and she has yet another ear infection!!!
And.... this time she got it while on antibiotics for another ear infection!!
She is now on a stronger antibiotics and I already have an appointment with her regular Dr (when he gets back from holiday) to get a referral to see the Ear, Nose & Throat specialist.
ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!
So... we are now waiting for the new antibiotics to kick in, and until then, we have a screaming baby at night, but a lovely happy smiley baby during the day!
It is driving me crazy - but I still adore her all the same ;)
And speaking of my lovely baby... I better get her some breakfast and get her medicine in to her...
I'll be back later...
Awwww poor wee baby!
ReplyDeleteOur son Mike had ear infections until he finally got grommets at 10 months, but he blew them out the day after with ANOTHER ear infection, so he had grommets and tonsils/adenoid removal at 20 months and was finally well after that!
I hope Jaynie is not that bad!