Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday 20th January 2012



I'm gonna ignore those damn scales.... they do my bloody head in!

This morning, I was 90.1kg again!
I'm eating well, I'm exercising lots, and I'm not losing...
It's frustrating, and it's usually about now I give up.
But I can't... not this time!
So I wont!

I have realised I am wasting far too many calories on coffee....
That is thanks to the Food Tracker that I am using...
A trim Flat White still contains 100 calories, and if I have *ahem* 6 of those a day.... 600 calories!!!
Bugger that!!!
So, now if I feel the need for a coffee, I will just have to have it black.

I've done it before, I can do it again....
And in saying that, I'm actually gonna try to wean off the coffee anyway!  It can't be doing me much good drinking as much as I do...

I sinned last night and had a mini milky bar.... just a fun size one, I think they weigh like 20 grams or something?
I found it in my handbag.... god knows how long it had been there, but I tell ya what.... it was bloody lovely!!!
I savoured it and enjoyed it... YUM!!!!
And that is my chocolate craving satisfied for another week maybe??  hehehe....
Unheard of in the past for me!

Righto - lots of work to do, so best get on and do it!
Long weekend for Wellington this weekend for Anniversary Day on Monday - YAY!
I'm looking forward to a 3 day break :)

2 comments:

  1. My weight is up and down all the time - the important thing is that every now and then you have a new low!! Yes, get rid of those flat whites!! People just don't realise how the calories add up.

    I'll put a little bit about weighing yourself on tomorrow's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow to 6 cups of coffee a day!!! And those calories sure do up very fast! Am sure you can handle them black to get that weight down.... Enjoy your three day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete