Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday 30th January 2012



Weighed in this morning.....


Was absolutely stoked to see the numbers!!

87.2kg!

Last Tuesday I was 90.2kg, so that is a total loss of 3kg in a week!

AND..... I have definitely lost cms!  In fact, my bust is the smallest it has EVER been - much to Jeremy's disgust!  hehehehe....

Last time I measured, I was:

Bust:  96cm
Waist:  88cm
Hips:  114cm

Today, I am:

Bust:  93cm
Waist:  81cm
Hips:  104cm

FANTASTIC!!!
I feel great too.... not just because the numbers are down, but because I can FEEL it.
Literally!
Every step I take is a reminder of what I have been doing.....

Let me explain...
I went out walking with Rose on Saturday, we walked from her place in Heretaunga right up tot he top of Riverstone Terraces, and back again.
13.2km in total with a bloody big hill in the middle, and it took 2 hrs 10 minutes.
By the end of the walk I was aching all over, but later on that day I just felt amazing!
Just KNOWING that I had done it was such a buzz!
We are planning on doing it every weekend until the wedding, and ya never know, I might just continue after that as well!
AWESOME!!!

So, like I said, I am definitely feeling it... my legs are still a bit tight and achey - probably because I didn't get out for a walk yesterday as planed...

Jaynie is sick yet again....
Gutted!
I was hoping that we could get through to her surgery without another infection, but it appears not.
I have made an appointment for her this afternoon, so we will see what the Dr says...
Not good signs though, cos she is rubbing at BOTH her ears this time.... and the cough she has is the worst we have heard.
So sad...
Jeremy is home with her at t he moment, as there was stuff I needed to get done today at work before my manager gets back from holiday tomorrow.
But I am going home at lunch time and will take over the cuddling duties...

Righto - this isn't getting any work done, so best I get back in to it!

3 more sleeps until Sydney!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG go you great thing, FANFUCKINTASTIC :) That is just the best news, you must feel fantastic! I knew you would do it, and you continue to inspire me! Thank you for supporting my blog, and I hope Miss Jaynie is feeling better soon big hugs xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanbloodytastic my friend!!! Well done!!! I knew you could do it! And OMG to that walk! That is one amazing walk! Well done! And I hope Jaynie is feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you - you finally did it!!! You can keep this up to, there is nothing so hard that you can't make it a life change. You'll be such a stunning slim bride. I hope the dress won't be too big now, at least they can take dresses in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news Jo :) well done..

    Sad about Jaynie though, all my kids had grommets at least once, in fact Darren my middle son had them about 4 times over all

    Hugs to you all..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done girl!
    And I do hope Jaynie is feeling a bit better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Jo!!! That is a huge walk!!!

    3 kgs is amazing!!

    I feel for little ones with ear problems, have a couple of our grandsons that have struggled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Jo.......told you to take some measurments!!!!......bet there was a big smile when you saw the numbers on the tape :)
    Poor Jaynie....hope this is the last of those ear infections. Lots of cuddles from Nana coming up :)
    Luv ya
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete