Friday, January 6, 2012
Friday 6th January 2012
I can't be doing it right..... I'm hungry!
With the Low Carb eating, you are not supposed to be hungry at all....
Well, I'm starving!
Problem being, I know exactly why!
I don't "do" breakfast.
I have a coffee - that's it.
Then.... I get to about 10am and am ready to chew my arm off cos I haven't had anything to eat since 6pm last night!
This morning I have had 3 coffees, and 1 banana, and my stomach is rumbling.....
I'm HUNGRY dammit!!!
I'm far too lazy to do any serious reading on the subject.... well, actually, I guess Lazy is the wrong word....
I have 50 other things that take priority, and I can't find the time to do any serious reading on the subject!
Breakfast has never excited me..... I'm pushing it to even get the coffee down me before I get out of the house in the morning....
So, how the hell do I change my life long habits (and mind set) and EAT something in the morning, so I don't get to work and go looking for any food that will satisfy me RIGHT NOW - no matter what it is???
Anyone got any suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
not sure Jo as i dont do no/low carb.
ReplyDelete:( Would you be better to have a actual breakfast? Maybe boil some eggs up and have a cold boiled egg when you arrive at work?
I read on the lowcarbcooking.co.nz website that one lady makes a big quiche at the weekend and takes a portion everyday for breakfast/morning tea to work. It has eggs and bacon and anything else you would like to add. You can also make little individual ones in muffin tins and they are great (just made with no pastry).
ReplyDeleteAnother option is a smoothie with some good low carb protein powder in it and some berries etc. That would be good because of the protein.
read Lynda's blog http://achangeoflife.blogspot.com/2012/01/inspiration.html
ReplyDeleteI'm on a very low carb/fat, sugar free diet. I am not hungry. Every morning I drink my coffee and eat two hard boiled eggs which keep me going until lunch (around 12:30). Once you get carbs out of your system, you don't crave them anymore and the proteins and veggies I eat, fill me right up!
ReplyDeleteHey darlin Jo. Have your coffee in the morning and at 10am (or when you start feeling hungry) have a protein heavy "breakfast" then. Don't forget the drinking around meals rules too (my hardest hurdle at the mo!) Don't be discouraged!
ReplyDeletexxx