Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday 27th January 2012 - 1


My Devil and Angel are fighting it out.....

I KNOW I should go for a walk....

But I really don't want to!

I KNOW that I will feel better afterwards...

But my feet hurt......

I KNOW that it will burn off the Jelly Snakes that I ate last night - oooops!!!

But my legs hurt......

And I'm hungry....

I wish the Devil would just piss off and make the Angels job a hell of a lot easier!!



2 comments:

  1. I don't know what the weather is doing in Welly but it's pouring here in Auckland. That would put me off. Hope you have a good weekend Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are hungry for the angel's sake - EAT SOME PROTEIN. Nuts, cheese, ham, egg, chicken, whatever. If you are hungrey you need to eat!! Just not jelly snakes.

    ReplyDelete