Monday, January 9, 2012
Monday 9th January 2012
After a great weekend, I totally stuffed it all up last night!
The scales have gone UP each day, and yesterday I got totally discouraged by it all, and pigged out on ...........
...
...
...
BREAD!!!!
...
...
...
...
and CHOCOLATE!
And i tell ya what - I suffered for it all damn night!!!
Jeremy was making a piece of toast for Jaynie, and decided to have one himself....
Usually, I just ignore it, and let them go for it... toast simply doesn't interest me anymore...
But last night, for some reason, I let it get to me, then I had a "Fuck it all" moment!! I reasoned that since the scales were already up, I might as well eat whatever the hell I like!
So i did!
2 slices of toast - one slathered in butter and marmite, the other with butter and honey.
I enjoyed and savoured every mouthful too.
Then, I found some Christmas chocolate, so i had a few pieces of that as well!
let's just say, it WASN'T worth it at all!
I had such a crap sleep last night, my tummy was bloated and sore, and wouldn't stop churning at all....
STUPID!!!!
Anyway, the scales this morning showed 90.4kg and I am totally pissed off at myself about it all, and there is nothing to do about it except get the hell over it and get on with the task at hand!
LOSING WEIGHT!!!!
Righto - now that I have had a bit of a vent.... I'm gonna go out for a walk....
I'll update other stuff from the weekend later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet pea......remember those guidelines from surgery......eat protein first....now more than ever you need to do that and try and cut back on the bread & sugar.
ReplyDelete**Lecture over now. :) Don't stress, just pick yourself up and be proud of how far you have come. Changing habits of a lifetime can be daunting, but you can do it.....just learn to believe that :)
Luv ya xoxoxo
Forgot to say ... drink water, something I am not good at but seeing Dad doing it has made me more aware.
ReplyDeleteFound a good website too for recipes that you can search for by also adding in the search things you can't have :)
http://www.yummly.com/
Maybe of use :)
xoxoxo