Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday 18th January 2012



I've started getting RSVPs already for the wedding!

HOW EXCITING!!!
The time is just going to fly by, and it will be D-Day before I know it!!!
There are 2 days left of this week, one of those, my manager is away, so I will be extra busy.
Next week is a short week, as it is Wellington Anniversary Day on Monday, and then my manager is away for the rest of the week, so I will be extra busy all week - YAY!
Then, the following week, my manager is away Monday & Tuesday, we are both here on Wednesday, and then I am off to Sydney on the Thursday!!!
Plus, next week I am taking Jaynie to the Ear, Nose & Throat specialist so it will be a busy week.
Then...... When I get back from Sydney, it is just FOUR WEEKS until the wedding!!!
ARGH!!!!!

I wasn't as hungry this morning as what I was yesterday, but I'm wondering if that is because I'd had 3 coffee's by 10am??
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I KNOW I need to cut down on the caffeine.... but I LOVE it!

OMG!
Oh My Bloody God!!!!!
I just had a brain explosion!!!!!
I am a chocoholic through and through.... I simply CAN NOT get through the day without it!!!
I just realised, that I haven't even had so much as a sniff of the brown stuff (or white stuff for that matter) since some time last week!!!
HOLY CRAP!!!

At lunch time today, I am planning on walking down to the butcher in Waterloo.... I mapped it out on the internet, and it is a 3.4km round trip, so i should easily be able to do it in my lunch break.
I want a nice big fat juicy steak for dinner, and the supermarket crap just doesn't cut it here!
Plus, the butcher does AMAZING bacon, so I will get some of that too - YAY!

Not a lot more to report....  I got out walking at lunch time yesterday for 40 minutes, then the girls came around last night and we all worked out on the Cross trainer, bike, ab-circle pro and weights machine for about 40 mins.
It is good having others to exercise with, it makes the time go by so much quicker!
Although in saying that - I still love getting out walking by myself with the ipod.... that way I don't have to talk to anyone!  hehehe....

Water consumption has been brilliant so far, with about 2 - 3 litres a day.... and I must be getting a lot of extra incidental exercise in as well, cos I need to pee every 5 minutes, so that is a lot of loo trips :)

Righto - work to do .........

3 comments:

  1. *High five* - thats for not having the chocolate :) You'll get there, you are doing all the right stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo....you are doing so well. Rsvps already :) ..... was that my one lol.
    Have a great day and enjoy that steak. :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It is all coming together! Wish I was in Sydney - we could have had a blogger's hen's night : P I had to stop buying chocolate, so much easier to stop eating it then : P

    ReplyDelete