Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday 1st February 2012

How the hell can it be February already!?!?!?!
CRIKEY!!!

Well, just as I thought, Jaynie has yet another ear infection.... this time she also has a throat infection AND chest infection as well!
Poor wee mite!
No wonder she has been so miserable!
She actually lost her voice for a couple of days as well, so you can imagine what it has been like!
I took Monday afternoon off, plus yesterday as well.
THis morning I took Rhian to school (her first day for the year) and then called in to work with Jaynie. She slept in the pushchair while I did a little bit of work, and then we came home again.
She is MUCH better today, and has her voice back again, so that is awesome!
I was NOT looking forward to going away tomorrow with her being so sick, but by the time tomorrow rolls around, she will be even better than today - YAY!
The antibiotics this time (yet another different kind) must be working pretty fast!

So today, I have caught up on my part time job, filled the cupboards for Jeremy (and mum and dad) while I am away, and caught up on the washing.
Next on the list.... start packing!
Oh yeah, and find my passport! hehehehe.....

Our flight is at 3.30pm, so that means we will have to leave home around midday to get to the airport and get checked in on time...
Which reminds me, I better find out if Sonya has sorted out our ride to the airport!

I'm sure I will get online at some stage over my break to update, but just in case I don't.... have a great weekend everyone!
I'll be back next week - YAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Miss Jaynie! Hope she is better real soon! Have a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, finding the passport, my dreaded task before every trip to Australia. We get complacent, don't we? Actually now, David looks after it. I only seem to get in trouble if I am traveling on my own. In one short period of time, I packed it and then lost it before leaving over the side of the bed, and had to rebook for the next day (realised after David dropped me at the airport) and went to check in for a weekend in Sydney and they wouldn't let me in because the photo page was a tiny bit water damaged (David had just dropped me and Mum off at the airport, so she went to Sydney, I rebooked for the next day and ran home and spent a full day organising an emergency passport... I have a reputation, and it's not good!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on blog reading! I can't believe it's nearly your wedding!! Very exciting!!
    Poor little Jaynie... I hope she's back to normal now/soon.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete