Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday 28th April


A comment that mum made yesterday made me just about fall off my chair!!!
Something about being in double digits by my birthday!

HOLY SHIT!!!!
That is 15 weeks away, and since I am averaging 1.9kg per week, there is a very very very good chance that I WILL be under 100kgs when I turn 37 on August 16th!!!!
To be completely honest, I can't think of myself any lighter than 108kg.

It's a mental block that I have going on at the moment.
The smallest I have ever been in 108kg.
I haven't even seen 107.9kgs before, so to think about what it will be like to be under 100kgs, and in to the double digits, is completely mind blowing!!!!!
I NEED to get my head in to this game and set myself some goals I think.
Although, I am pretty sure that is what I will be doing on Monday in Hamilton, when I have my 12 week follow up appointments.
Can you believe it has been 12 weeks already???  
In some ways it has flown by so fast I feel like my head is still spinning.
But in other ways, it seems to have dragged by so slowly.....
Hmmmmm, more of the "head stuff" to work on maybe?

I really can't wait until next week to be honest..... Steph and Chris are coming over from Sydney for a visit, and although Chris is only staying a few days, Steph will be staying on for Rhian's birthday - YAY!
Rhian thinks the absolute world of her Aunty, and is so excited to know that she is coming to visit.
YAY!!!!!

No DIY was done last night at the house, as J's dad had done some more plastering, and we couldn't do any sanding while it was wet..... suited me just fine :)
Got to have a relaxing night watching TV and talking about the bloody renovations instead!  hahahaha....
I tell ya, if we aren't at the bloody house, we are talking about it, or stressing about what still needs to be done!
CRAZY!!!!
I got the second quote for the heat pumps this morning........
$3900 for the units, and get this................ $2400 for Installation!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!
Jeremy is gonna get a "mate" to give us a price to install them as a perky, but he reckons it probably wont be much cheaper, considering where they need to go - BUGGER!!!
Then........ I have the carpet guy coming over on Friday to do a measure and quote, cos we thought it might make sense to get the place done BEFORE all the furniture is back in again....  

Oh shit - and i have Rhian's first school visit on Friday morning too!

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried other sources of heating, I know there is a "panle heater" very slimline which is eco friendly and energy wise, I cant remember the name,but I found it on the web, I am thingking of going down that road, as I have a strange shaped hall way with an floor to cieling arched window looking out over the fish pond, and a waste of time having a heat pump there, just a thought....and the cost of using them would no way come into the over $6000 bracket you are looking at.

    Oh and by the way, heres to double digits....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are trying to say - but you have been below 107 kgs before, just maybe not for a while! I'm sure you will hit that double digit mark very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heat pump prices sound way more than ours!!! Where are you putting them? Outside walls are cheaper to install but guess they must be both internal.
    Looking forward to seeing you soon :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete