Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday 30th April



I got tagged by Anne...

I have to list 5 things I am passionate about.....

1.  My Daughter.  She is the # 1 love in my life, and since having her, I fully understand how people can say that they would do ANYTHING for their child!!!
       
2.  My Family.  I am truly blessed to have an amazing family who are there for each other through thick and thin.  
        I can honestly say that I would be totally lost without each and every one of them.

3.  My Man.  I am lucky enough to have a man who realised what he lost, and has made changes in his life to keep me.
        Changes that have made BOTH of our lives so much better than I believed they could be together.

4.  My strength.  In the past I thought I was weak, but the previous year has taught me that I am stronger than I ever gave myself credit for.

5.  Gay Marriage.  Don't get me started!!!!   Many people have learned that I can argue for hours on this subject..... I believe that everyone has the right to spend         their life happy with the partner of their choice, Gay or straight - I don't care, just be a decent human being.  

Now, the "rules" state that I am meant to tag 5 others, but pretty much everyone has already been tagged, so I am just gonna end it here.....


OK - on to other stuff!

Last night was a busy old night, I had to go out and about to deliver my Avon orders.  Of course by the time I got home, I was starving, and there was a pile of washing to be folded and put away, so I didn't get to sit down and relax until about 8.30pm.
OK - so it wasn't THAT busy when I go back and re-read it, but it seemed like it at the time!  hahahaha...

Oooooo, talking of Avon...........
If there is anyone out there that wants to see a catalogue, just flick me an email and I will add you to my mailing list.
I used to do a "Mail Order" system a few years back, and had customers from Invercargill to Auckland, and since times are tough, and not everyone has an "Avon Lady", I thought I would put the call out again.......
Anyway, if you want to get a book in the mail................. let me know your address and I will send one off to you in the next campaign....
(P.S. if you do place an order, and you are out of town, there will be a small postage charge of $3)

Rhian's first school visit is tomorrow - how exciting!!!!
9am til 11am, and she is SOOOOO looking forward to it!  
I just KNOW that she will love school, and she will make friends easy, so I have no worries about the whole process at all.
Of course, I get a bit misty eyed when I think of how quickly the past 5 years have whizzed by, but I think about what an amazing little girl I have, and I am so so so proud!

Righto - I haven't got much more to say, so instead of dribbling on and on about nothing - I'm off to find something for lunch!!

4 comments:

  1. OOOH send me a catalogue, you used to be my Avon lady & I have not bought anything since you stopped blogging!!! Address is Tracy Robinson P O Box 46018, Herne Bay, Auckland.

    RE Gay Marriage - I agree, I personally think the Civil Union is a cop out, both for straight or gay, either get married or don't, that should be the option regardless of which team you bat for.

    Good luck for the school visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice lunch. Will be thinking of you in the morning when you take the "Princess" to school.
    Loved your answers to the tag.....made me misty eyed it did LOL :)
    Luv You
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you are passionate about your strength!

    I'm with you with the gay marriage. One of the more touching "weddings" we went to was earlier this year, (our girls were groomsmaids). I never really thought I would feel like that, but all I saw were two people pledging their lives together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,
    Congratulations on a job well done. You look AWESOME!!!
    Can you please add me to your Avon list
    Joanne Mawson
    191 Wainuiomata Rd Wainuiomata.
    Have a great weekend and hope all goes well in Hamilton.

    Take care

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete