Monday, April 27, 2009
Monday 27th April - 112.2 kg
Another good loss this week....
Last week: 113.8 kg
This week: 112.2 kg
Lost: 1.6 kg
Total lost: 28.4 kg
I'm all good with that :)
Another skirt and top went on the "too big" pile this morning, yet I don't actually "feel" any different to what I did this time last month if that makes sense?
I will get Jeremy to take some progress shots tonight.... it might make me see a difference - it might not! hehehehe...
What I am wearing today, apparently makes me looks as if I work at Woolworths of Foodtown???
I am wearing a black skirt, with a bright blue shit, and a black sleeveless vest over top.
Pretty sure it is Woolworths?
Right - luckily this shirt is on the baggy side, so guess where it is going?
Yep - the "too big" pile!!!
Got heaps done over at the house on the weekend, the 4th bedroom is officially finished!!
YAY!!!!!
The kitchen is nearly ready for painting..... we have to go over tonight and finish off the sanding so that it can be painted.
It actually looks as if we are getting somewhere now - it is great!
Although I did have a mini melt down yesterday and ended up in tears over it all.
I HATE sanding, and my fingers and thumbs are so damn sore from it, I could hardly hold a pen last night.
I will be SOOOO glad when it is all done and dusted..... I don't think I will EVER pick up a paint brush or piece of sandpaper again in my life!
It is rewarding to know that I have been involved in making the place look good, but the physical side of it is so demanding.
My back aches, my arms and shoulder muscles are sore, my knees are covered in bruises, my fingernails are non-existent, even my thigh muscles are tight from crouching and stuff...... weird.
Anyway, it certainly makes me appreciate how much weight I have lost, as if I had been trying to do all this at 140 + kgs, I know that I would suffer a hell of a lot more than what I am now.
Yesterday afternoon, we packed up early, cos both of us were knackered..... we could have kept going, which would have meant that we didn't have to go over tonight, but we were both really feeling it.
It's hard working all week, then spending both days of the weekend over there working too.
Ah well, it will be worth it in the end...... I just need to keep on telling myself that!!!
Righto - enough complaining!!!!!
4.2kg to go before I am at my all time lowest adult weight!
If I pull my finger out and get stuck in to the exercise, I am hoping that I will be there in 2 - 3 weeks.
Exciting huh????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL at the woolies uniform......yep get ridof the big stuff. Maybe I should volunteer Steph to go through your wardrobe.....she did ours LOl :)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo for nearly being at your all time low. Wont be long and you will be way past that :) Just think that by your birthday you will probably be under the hundie :)
Luv to all and great going on the house project :)
xoxoxox
Love the outfit, it makes you look taller and slimmer.....noice!
ReplyDeleteAnother excellent loss, well done.
Question: Have you set yourself a 'goal' weight or are you just seeing how things pan out?