
Then, she wanted a photo of me and her together, so here it is:

And a not so glamorous photo that she took of me the other day when I was feeling like a big old bag of shit with my tummy bug:

And one more random photo that I took of her outside one day.... I think she is beautiful - but of course I am biased :)

AND........if anyone knows how to get this Farken STUPID blogger to put my pictures where I wnat them - Please let me know?!?!
It is one thing I ALWAYS struggle with!
Stupid thing seems to have a mind of it's own :)
It is one thing I ALWAYS struggle with!
Stupid thing seems to have a mind of it's own :)
Love the photos. :) Geez you did look as bad as you sounded...LOL. No wonder Jeremy was going to phone me...LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and don't forget it is nearly progress photo time!!!!
Luv
xoxoxoxo
I type in my text then load the photos. I highlight the photo and click control C to copy it then go to where I want to put the photo in the text and go control X... hope this makes sense, works for me!
ReplyDeleteOpps, I mean I go control C to copy and then control V to paste.
ReplyDeleteAww - Rhian is such a poser!
ReplyDeleteYou've been tagged, take a look at my blog.
OK.. that photo of you that Rhian took is a doozy!
ReplyDeletePhotos... only choose the largest photo option, and centre it every time. Then you will always only have one photo slap bang in the middle... and no problems with the words not being in the right place.
Works for me.