Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday 7th April

Well, I did my measurements and can say that I am happy with the results!
 
2 cms off my bust - THANK YOU!!!!  I Sooooooo can't afford to lose much more from here!!!
7 cms off my waist - I now have a double digit waist!!!  99cms!  HOLY SHIT!!!
8 cms off my hips - THANK YOU!
4 cms off each thigh - PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
2 cms off each calf - Those knee high boots are getting close to zipping all the way up!!!
3 cms off each arm - Yee ha!!!
 
So there ya have it.... I AM shrinking :)
And I am loving it!!! 
Clothes are fitting better, and are getting looser, my feet aren't doing an impression of puffer fish by the end of the day, and I am just feeling much much better in myself.
It's weird though - now that I am nearly back to my lowest weight, I keep having panic attacks that I wont get any lower...
I can't actually visualise myself any lower than 108kg and that in itself worries me sometimes!
But..... all I can do is carry on as I have been, and I am sure that it will work :)
 
I got Rhian back last night, and the poor wee mite has a pretty bad sounding cough. 
She was up three times last night, which also means that I was up three times last night too!  lol
The little Miss was absolutely adamant that she was OK to go to Kindy, so off she has gone, but she has very strict instructions that if she feels sick or her throat hurts or even if she just feels sad, that she is to tell the teacher and they will ring me and I will go pick her up straight away.
As of yet, I haven't heard anything, so I am picking that she is fine, but I will give them a call soon just to make sure!
 
Today I am actually working out of a different office, as there are a lot of people off sick here, so I have come down here to help out for the day.
It is the office that I used to work in nearly two years ago, and I wasn't sad to see the back of it when I got my promotion, but since I am the only one in the company that has worked here, then I am obviously the first one that gets called to come help out.
I don't really mind - it is a change of scenery, and it is bloody easy work, but I get bored quickly and I bet that by lunch time I will be scratching around annoying people!  lol
 
Not a lot more to report.... last night was a quiet night, just pottering around, tonight will be the same I imagine!
Then tomorrow I am off to Christshurch for a few hours for a meeting, and I am not freaking out about it AT ALL!!  How cool is that??
I KNOW that the seatbelt will fit and I wont need an extension.  That is a pretty neat feeling!
 
Jeremy is trying (seriously) to give up smoking at the moment - God I hope I haven't jinxed it by writing about it here!!!!!
He hasn't had a smoke since last Thursday night, and is doing really well, but yesterday was one of his hardest days, and he is feeling like crap.
Headaches, dehydrated, yukky mouth, tired..... you name it - that boy has got it!
I am supporting him 100% and trying to be as supportive as I possibly can be.
Since I gave up (over a year ago now) I HATE it! 
He is a pack a day smoker, so the $$ savings are going to be huge for him, and of course the health benefits are going to be immense!
I just hope that he sticks at it this time!  He is really really really good at giving up - just like I used to be!  lol
But, the longest he has lasted in the 2 1/2 years that we have been together is about 5 days.
I have all my fingers and toes crossed for him - that is for damn sure!!!!
 
Righto - better go do some work I guess :)
 



6 comments:

  1. How exciting to be shrinking... you will make double digits soon with your weight ... imagine that!! Good luck to Jeremy with the smoking too and well done you for giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going wishes to the boy.......after the first week he should start to feel a bit better. Not easy though. Tell him to get that flu shot just to avoid feelling 10 times worse if he gets the flu.
    Shrinking you is doing great and I bet you do feel more confident going off to Ch Ch. I know how you hated the idea siz months ago. See how much has changed already :)
    Hope our wee girl is ok........not nice when they are sick.
    Big Hugs & luv
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped using the Allan Carr's "Easyway to stop Smoking" book and it really worked on the excuses like " but it relaxes me" or " I enjoy it". I went froma 30 a day girl to none overnight, with no withdrawl at all. Really works on the head issues and makes you want to stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOY are you shrinking.....how exciting.

    Your progress photo's are amazing and you are even sounding happier.

    You will blitz your lowest weight and just keep on going........I'm just loving watching you shrink;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a thought.....check with Lisa re the book that Janine spoke of. I think it might be the same one she used :) It worked for her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter has the book, wish she would read it!!! Hard thing to give up.

    Great to see those measurements shrinking:-)

    ReplyDelete