Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday 13th April - 114.4 kg

Another good loss this week:

Last week: 116.6 kg
This week: 114.4 kg
Loss: 2.2 kg
Total Loss: 26.2 kg (in 13 weeks)

"Only" 6.6 kg to lose before I am at my all time lowest adult weight of 108 kg.
Still can't get my head around that one to be honest!

The weekend has been a mixed bag..... Friday we were supposed to do work on the house, but once we got there, Jeremy and I just looked at each other and agreed that we were going to ignore the place for the day, so we came back to my place again!
Rhian's best friends mummy rang to ask if Rhian wanted to go for a sleep over at Poppy's house on Friday night, and of course my girl said YES!!!
While she was away playing on Saturday, we managed to get a few hours of work done over at the house.... but it is such hard going with no one else helping. J's dad was supposed to help out this weekend, but so far we haven't seen him at all. Very very disappointing!!!
Anyway, Jeremy and I had a very quiet night on Friday night, then worked at the house on Saturday without Rhian, as Debbie had taken the girls to the movies and to the park....BLISS
Of course I returned the favour on Saturday, and Poppy came to stay at our place.
The girls play really well together (most of the time) and seem to entertain each other so it really is easier to have two here than just the one.
Sunday morning dawned and luckily Jeremy had realised that the "Easter Bunny" had forgotten to lay his eggs - or whatever the heck the Easter Bunny does these days, and managed to shuffle the girls back in to Rhian's room before they could see that there were no surprises anywhere!
I just hid a heap of little eggs around the house and did a little trail of chocolate coins from her room to the lounge and they were thrilled! YAY!
After we made pancakes for breakfast, we all headed off to the pool for a morning swim, then back home for a picnic lunch, followed by some play time then a trip to the park, and I finally dropped Poppy back off to her mum at about 5pm.
Today, I need to get out in to the garden.... it is a mess, and although it is only a small one, it still looks terrible as you can see it from the road.
Plus..... the landlord will be coming around this week at some stage to fix my oven, so I better get it tidied up before he appears!

The plan for today involves more work over at J's house, and his dad has promised that he will help out...... I will believe it when I see it though!
Rhian gets bored so easily over there, so I think that I will stay away for most of the way, and maybe just go over and do stuff that I can involve her in....
Might take her to visit J's niece and nephew as well, that should kill a couple of hours...

Then tomorrow it is back to work and Kindy - CRAZY!!!!!

Hope all of you have had a fantastic long weekend...

2 comments: