Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday 2nd April



Nothing to report today.........

Not much happening with life, just working, sleeping, trying to eat.
I had some chicken and coleslaw for dinner last night, and am happy to say that it went down and stayed down, with no pain!
Tonight I am thinking about doing some stuffed potatoes with corn and maybe some chicken and cheese in them...
Will see how I go.
Jeremy is out with work tonight, so it will just be me and I dunno if I can be bothered cooking for one!  lol

It was so cold last night that I actually turned on all the heaters in the house AND the electric blankets and went to bed early to try to warm up!  What a Nanna!!!!!
I HATE the cold!!!

Anyway, I finally got my nightstore heater working, so that is now on, and hopefully will take the chill off the air from here on in.
I am so over being too stingy to turn o the heating... and have decided that I will have a warm house no matter what!!!
Well, you know what I mean!!  I wont suffer and freeze just because of the power bill.  If it costs me an extra $50 for the month then so be it!

Happy Birthday CARA!!!!!!
You gorgeous thing you!!!!

It is also Jeremy's sisters birthday today too, and she is having a bit of a get together on Saturday for it.  Should be good.
If only I can convince Jeremy to go to the party instead of spending all day working on the house!  lol

I have the window cleaners right outside my window, and it is bloody unnerving knowing that there is someone right behind me!
I hate it!  Dunno how anyone could do that for a living either!
I can't imagine hanging off the side of a building cleaning bloody windows!  Even if it is "only" the 4th floor!!
YUCK!!!
I get scared just standing on the first rung of a ladder!


Righto - I am not saying a hell of a lot of anything now, cos I really don't have anything to say, so I will sign out for today.

See ya!!


4 comments:

  1. yup - I hate the fireplace roaring lst night and electric blanket on as well. good luck deciding what to eat, I always find it harder when it is just me to cook for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even Mummy turned her electric blanket on last night and the heat pump in the lounge for an hour this morning LOL
    B..... weather ......it's only April. Usually we can get away without heating until May !!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm feeling brave - while you and the other commenters above were feeling the cold - I was in the water, aqua jogging outside! I'm mad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am in Queensland, Australia and it is still stinking hot here. I nearly passed out at the thought of a heater.... I swear I won't be bothered by hell if I go there ;)

    As for hanging off a building with a harness!!!!! No way!!!! I am 5'5" and that is high enough...

    ReplyDelete