Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday 3rd April



I had a call from Chris last night to say that the photo competition that Rhian was entered in to (with the photo above) had closed, and that he had received a call from the organisers to tell him that Rhian had been a prize-winner.
And that the prizegiving is at 11am on Saturday in the Wainuiomata Mall, and could he take Rhian along to claim her prize?
Well, as it turns out, he is actually taking her away to his mum and dads place for the weekend, so she wont be around, but he volunteered me to go and collect whatever it is that she has won....
When they found out that she couldn't be there, they told him that she had actually WON her category!
Not sure entirely what that means, what 'category' it was or anything else to be honest, but I will go along on Saturday (if I remember) and see what the story is.
I joked with Chris that it is probably a discount off another photo shoot!  hahahahaha
Better not be!!!  hehehehe....

I have just had Sushi again for lunch..... YUM!

That is the third day in a row!
Ooops!
But...... I am a bit over it now to be honest, so next week I will have to find something else that I can handle.

Last night I couldn't be bothered making the stuffed potatoes that I had been craving earlier in the day, so I went to the freezer and found a couple of vegetable patties that I had made a while back with left over mashed veges and pureed chicken.
Heated them up in the frypan and they were Beautiful!!  
Then, the rest of the night was spent watching mindless TV in bed - BLISS!!!!!

Today I am really tired though..... and a bit grumpy too!
But, this afternoon should cheer me up.
We have an "activity" to do with work.
Every couple of months the "fun" committee try to put on something for us to bond over.
This afternoon we all have to meet in the board room at 3.30pm, then we are heading out 'somewhere' to do 'something'.
Nobody knows what the heck it is, and if anyone does know, then they aint tell me cos I have NO CLUE!!!!
We have been told to take our digital cameras, so I reckon it is a scavenger hunt type thing.
But, others reckon that we are going to meet someone famous.
Both options are a bit lame to be honest, but I will participate with a smile on my face, and look forward to going home to relax after a long busy week.
Most people in my office are just looking forward to the free booze and food after the 'activity', but of course, neither food nor booze interest me these days, so i wont be staying on....
 
I am supposed to be making a cake tonight for Jeremy's sisters birthday celebrations tomorrow...... can't really be bothered, but I know that I should...
Someone give me some motivation please????

4 comments:

  1. Well done Rhian, wonder what the prize will be...At Least you get to finish work early.

    Cheers
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. No surprises that she won her category - that is a beautiful photo, she will surely follow in her Auntie's footsteps I think into modelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree it is no wonder she won her category. I thought as soon as you mentioned that it was a competition that she would have won it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder she won! She's a little stunner! And she knows how to work the cameras. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete