Friday, April 17, 2009
Friday 17th April
Went to the pool this morning - managed 40 lengths before I got tired - YAY ME!!
And now I have sore feet! Weird :)
Meetings most of today - BORING!!!
Sushi for lunch - YUM!!!!
And..... I splashed out and got a mini "Feijoa Funk" smoothie from Tank - more YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
The weekend will be spent at the house painting and sanding I guess.....
I hate sanding, but it has to be done, and if it means that I am helping, then so be it.
The boy is still off the fags, and I am SOOOOO proud of him!
I'm slightly astounded that he has lasted this long, but I am not complaining AT ALL!!!
Found out the other day that he not only gave up the cigarettes, but he also gave up coffee on the same day!!!
CRAZY BOY!!!!!!!!
He is so damn determined to beat this addiction and I am behind him all the way......... of course it means that all social invitations are being declined at the moment though, cos he thinks that the second he gets a beer in his hand, he will want a smoke in the other.
Not going out doesn't worry me in the slightest to be honest..... it's nice to actually have some quiet time together and get stuff done at the house.
And of course it saves the $$'s too :)
Put on my favourite jersey this morning....... it was too big!
My wardrobe is shrinking again.......
Righto - that's it from me for the day........... I'm gonna get outta here!!!
Have a great weekend everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done you on the 40 lengths and well done to the boy for the non smoking. LOL.........only he would give up coffee on the same day!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the house over the weekend :)
xoxoxo
LOL at the giving up coffee... when I gave up the cigs I think I must have at least doubled my coffee intake, along with the amount of time I yelled at the kids! Well done to Jeremy and well done to you... 40 lengths! I don't think I would be able to get to the pool, let alone actually swim a length... you really are rocking 2009 baby!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Well done to the man for the smoking elliminations, must be hard without the coffee too!!! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove Sushi, my most favourite thing to have for lunch.
ReplyDeleteGood on Jeremy for still not smoking, he will kick himself now if he ever goes back to it.
I'm very impressed with him also giving up coffee, that is one thing in life I will not give up.